Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 01:44 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD, LJ is a 19 (or are you 20 now?) single guy...what do you expect? Sheesh. I have to go up there and check out the hottie down the road one of these days he talks about. LOL
20. Im gettin old.
LOL, I dang, he's half my age[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Never give up the toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Today I got a price on airbags and compressor for the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wife won't know about it until the next Pismo trip and she doesn't see the portable compressor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2005, 01:45 AM
Quad Patrol

What's the saying, the difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2005, 01:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Just got back from a short 2 hour ride with ma.

Guess what i saw!

A bear. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Yup, looked like a youngin.. Or a small adult. It ran off before i could get my cam out. And mom was running off as well. lol

COOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That's one thing I would like to have, a bear 3/4 mount, on a piece of foam granite[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Real stuff is too heavy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] to hang in the house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2005, 01:48 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: MrDumass
I got one thing to say abou this thread. Fuel injectors! LMAO!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] j/k Its good to see the trash it being passed around the whole site instead of just one thread.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Welcome MD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hey wait a minute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You have to be know as D'*** in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] MD is already taken[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2005, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

My boss got the Predator for his Duramax and said his MPG went from 18 to 24 on the freeway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver

LOL, I dang, he's half my age[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Never give up the toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Today I got a price on airbags and compressor for the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Wife won't know about it until the next Pismo trip and she doesn't see the portable compressor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

What's the saying, the difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
And I have 5 years on you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

NEVER EVER!! LOL

I have wanted to do that to my old ford some day. For now I have a scuba tank I use to fill after pismo. I can fill my 4 tires on the truck from 12 psi to 50 and my sons mazda from 6 psi to 36 twice on one filling.

I always tell the wife when I am spending money. She doesnt always agree but I still spend it.

I have heard that one before. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2005, 11:01 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

My boss got the Predator for his Duramax and said his MPG went from 18 to 24 on the freeway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That is pretty impressive. What is a preditor? Sounds like a carb.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2005, 12:50 PM
TPR
The Champ

Ok Ford Guys, I got one for ya, any possible solutions to this would be helpful:

I sold my bro-in-law my 2002 F250 Diesel, complete with the Superchips programmer....that truck has been in the shop twice to replace an oil line feeding the turbo, and it is leaking again...Problem? Either the programmer is lost, hopefully misplaced or stolen, and he has the Tow Safe program still in there! Now, if he takes it in, the warranty is voided, they get charged for the repair, and the reprogramming.

Again, any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks,
TPR

Old 05-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
That is pretty impressive. What is a preditor? Sounds like a carb.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
It's a programmer for a diesel pickup. Allows you to change the fuel timing and other stuff to very the horsepower. I believe that one allows for multiple levels. Some can add well over 100HP. With multiple levels you can have a level extra oomph for towing (like what TPR is calling "Tow Safe" in his post) to 100HP+ ***** out power. You really don't want to tow with a high HP program. I think your EGTs get way too high that way.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

TPR, how can having the programmer affect the oil line feeding the turbo? Does the programmer somehow cause the oil pressure to be higher causing the line to rupture? Or are they just using garbage parts? Or not doing something right?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel