Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 01:44 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Top 10 User Listing
6264 OneFlyCowboy
So your telling me that in over a month you will # 1 @ the rate you post[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Well i dunno about that. i have 4k togo. and i have done 6k in 8 months so by statitics that would say 6 months for 4 k more. so i could possibly be #1 post ho in 1 year if i maintain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL. dam.

Old 04-01-2005, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw an '04 Kodiak 450 advertised today, low hours, something like 35 hrs. so i call my father in law, and he's interested. he authorizes me to purchase it up to full asking price. i go to look at it, real friendly folk and i end up losing an afternoon's wages bsing with them. well, it turns out to be an '03, not an '04. BUT.........it's got 50 miles!! first tank of gas. 2500lb warn winch. they've already had the first service done (what a waste of $$). this was wife's quad and it's BRAND NEW!! i paid $5500-5600 (US). now i'm just green with envy and i want it, and wanna sell mine. waaaaaa,waaaaaa!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2005, 03:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I sent in my donation to ATVC... Sooooo wheres my cool lil symbol under my name?
Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When dbeck receives payment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or if he's in a good mood[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he'll fix your status.

Where are the new pictures yousaid youwere posting?

Old 04-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Top 10 User Listing
6264 OneFlyCowboy
So your telling me that in over a month you will # 1 @ the rate you post[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Well i dunno about that. i have 4k togo. and i have done 6k in 8 months so by statitics that would say 6 months for 4 k more. so i could possibly be #1 post ho in 1 year if i maintain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL. dam.
It would not surprise me one bit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]to see you number one someday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, you need to take into account Chet's numbers too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And where he might be then also. But, I think, on average[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]you have the record 27.20 per day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2005, 03:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Sell yours to your father in law[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just tell him "**** happens"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2005, 03:49 AM
Quad Patrol

Came back from Santa Cruz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] weather was great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Scenery wasn't bad, either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A lot of bikinis clad ladies walking around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]Only thing that is missing from the area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] is a riding area for atvs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2005, 03:51 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, off to bed. Hopefully I get up earlier enough to meet Skinner, LJ, MWQ and others at Miami trails[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2005, 05:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

festus, i think ya oughta quit posting 27.2 posts/day, and go back to being a sexaholic. and i don't mean playing tunes on the skin-flute either. my, my, my...there's a lotta scared 12-teen year olds in your neighborhood right now![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

okay, so i'm real po'ed that i found such a great deal for the outlaw. not at him... but at fate. when i bought mine, i waited for months for a good used one...NUTHIN! i end up trading in on a demo at the dealership, and taking it up the hershey highway. when i look for someone else, they get the deal of the century. but they rely on my knowledge, expertise and negotiating skills. not only is this newer than the demo i got, it's in way better shape, and $3000 less. Waaaa, waaaa, waaa......snif, sniff..okay...

so I offer to sell him mine for $500 less, and swap over the new plastic so his will look shiney and new. NOPE! i can still live with that, cuz really, i'm envious and jealous (even if i technically bought the new one and it's in my name; or i could flip it and make $500-1000). but i tell him, we're swapping winches cuz his has a 2500lb warn with the thumb control, and mine's a 2000 lb with the the big rocker switch mounted on the rack. now bear in mind, he's NEVER used the winch he has on his old Honda 2wd. AND, he now has 4wd. when i explained the diff-lock feature, he says "I'll never use that". he will NEVER use the winch, ever. he won't take this 4x4 off level gravel logging road, it won't get wet, or dirty. it won't even get put in 4x4. he shoulda bought himself an air-conditioned car with a cd player, cuz they'll go to the same places!! and the winch will just look pretty. well, i guess i'll go waste $200 and buy a Warn 2.5 upgrade for mine.

do i sound like a spoiled baby, or does anyone think i have a valid rant?

Old 04-03-2005, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I sent in my donation to ATVC... Sooooo wheres my cool lil symbol under my name?
Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When dbeck receives payment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or if he's in a good mood[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] he'll fix your status.

Where are the new pictures yousaid youwere posting?
Im lazy. haha

Old 04-03-2005, 08:09 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD, LJ, MWQ had a blast guys.

How was the spa when you got home MD?

Getting chased by dogs....reminds me of when I used to ride bicycles in the country. Then we grabbed the pumps off the frames and gave a good thwack to the head and took off. These mutts were fearless in the face of the quads.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel