Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

the hwy we take to the interior is fairly high elevation, 2000 metres, which would be well over 6000' . I don't think they don't have that much snow pack right now.

Old 05-06-2005, 06:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From what I gather, the PNW got passed by this winter. Basically we got your storms this year. LOL.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya know, yer prolly right, cuz they're really concerned about the lack of snow pack= lower water resevoir come summer.

Old 05-07-2005, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

Just wanted to let yall know about a few sites im in love with.
www.woot.com
www.slickdeals.net

And no, this aint advertisin.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2005, 02:16 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
we can get 12" in a month. I'm not touching that comment any further, but my wife sure could![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] snow??? hec, we don't even get that WAY up here in Canada! must be a fairly high elevation.

MD, got yer PM. I bet it could be my deck they're interested in. my quads are just too plain. sorta. did i tell ya i put alum rims, nerf bars, and a rear rack on the Rap80??also changed over all the tires and put wheel spacers on the front. I also bought a new rev limiter (but haven't installed it yet).
Your wife must of been dreaming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] For mine, it's a nightmare[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

No, you didn't mention the new parts on the 80, sounds cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] where's the picture??? What tires did you go with? And why a new rev limiter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Kid already needs more speed?

Old 05-07-2005, 02:17 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Glad your weather was better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We'll have our fair share of nice, hot weather in a couple of weeks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I like the rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] everything looks alive, fresh and vibrant[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
1" of rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] in less then 24 hours, is a lot in this area.
Back in texas where i lived we got 10"s in less than 12 hours. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Yea, but that's with a hurricane or tornado barreling down the pipe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2005, 02:20 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ya know, yer prolly right, cuz they're really concerned about the lack of snow pack= lower water resevoir come summer.
Sounds like what we usually go through[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Except this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2005, 02:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01And no, this aint advertisin.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Then what would you call it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2005, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider

To show just how much snow we have up here check out this ski report!
Sierra Summit

That place should be closed because of patchy snow.
Last year they closed in april due to very little snow.
This year 8 feet left. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2005, 03:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Yea, they are saying the ski resorts will be open for July 4th weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] "IF" they can keep enough skiers showing up to at least break even for the operations cost.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel