Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Wait until summer comes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It'll probably be one hot one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LJ, yeah I heard that and was sitting there going WTF? Mostly clear down here, at the moment. But if it does rain, we're on for Saturday, Miami. Should pretty much be no dust. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Hell, I think we're on no matter what. LOL

I don't think it's ever going to warm up. Be interesting. Could be a AWESOME year for summer crops. Unless we get rain late in the season. Then all hell breaks loose. The cherry crop around here was decimated by the rain. 85% went to juice. Watch us end up with rainstorms in August. Worst time of the year. Grapes are down drying for raisins and the cotton is getting ready to be picked.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
LJ, yeah I heard that and was sitting there going WTF? Mostly clear down here, at the moment. But if it does rain, we're on for Saturday, Miami. Should pretty much be no dust. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Hell, I think we're on no matter what. LOL

I don't think it's ever going to warm up. Be interesting. Could be a AWESOME year for summer crops. Unless we get rain late in the season. Then all hell breaks loose. The cherry crop around here was decimated by the rain. 85% went to juice. Watch us end up with rainstorms in August. Worst time of the year. Grapes are down drying for raisins and the cotton is getting ready to be picked.
woohoo. Sounds good to me!

Old 06-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Welp. no rain. It sprinkled a little bit. I put the top on this morning anyways just in case. Waste of time. lol

Old 06-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

It's like Hoss' take on beastiality; don't knock it until you've tried it.

well, got my grouting done tonight. seemed messier than normal. maybe cuz of the smaller area. and i mixed almost double what i needed.
Man, I go away on bidness for a few days and confused-as-hell is picking on the farm boy. What else are you gunna do with em? Eat em? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I've set about 300 ft2 of tile, with more to go. I've grouted the floor, but not around the jacuzzi yet. I'm slooooooooooooooow.

Old 06-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Wait until summer comes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It'll probably be one hot one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
It's been pretty strange in my neck of the woods (turn the heat up at night, and cold showers during the day). Oh sorry, was I talking about the weather?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2005, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

Yeh, got a couple of sprinkles here today in the morn.

Old 06-09-2005, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

It's like Hoss' take on beastiality; don't knock it until you've tried it.

well, got my grouting done tonight. seemed messier than normal. maybe cuz of the smaller area. and i mixed almost double what i needed.
Man, I go away on bidness for a few days and confused-as-hell is picking on the farm boy. What else are you gunna do with em? Eat em? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I've set about 300 ft2 of tile, with more to go. I've grouted the floor, but not around the jacuzzi yet. I'm slooooooooooooooow.

Shall we see if Miss Kitty shows up now?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ya ya, blah, blah. but did ya put heat under the tile? cuz if ya didn't, it doesn't mean shiat! i'm gonna chat with Mrs WW (while yer outta town again), and let her know how wonderful heated tile is. she'll prolly make ya take it up and do it over again. and yer so whipped, you'll do it without any argument!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone have an In-Dash Nav system in thier truck?
Were looking at this one: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...089333,00.html

Just looking for oppinions ect..

Would also be able to put a camera on the travel trailer for backing.

Old 06-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Looks sweet LJ. Gotta take me for a spin if you get that bad boy. Of course XM will be added, right?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel