Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

naw, this has Hoss fingerprints all over it! was the bull walking kinda funny this morning? and just how do you think the female got pregnant when the male's been on the other side?? a stern warning: if you own farm animals, DO NOT give Hoss yer address.

Old 06-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Old 06-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
naw, this has Hoss fingerprints all over it! was the bull walking kinda funny this morning? and just how do you think the female got pregnant when the male's been on the other side?? a stern warning: if you own farm animals, DO NOT give Hoss yer address.

You sure those were fingerprints[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Hoss makes love to a couple of farm animals and then he gets blamed fer everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] poor guy........

Old 06-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

Hoss makes love to a couple of farm animals and then he gets blamed fer everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] poor guy........
It dosen't help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] when he seems to carry an endless supply of 5 gallon buckets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that he keeps turning upside down and standing on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2005, 03:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, the weather around here actually is getting warm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We had alomst an inch of rain the last 2 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that much rain in June is unheard of.

You guys and gals (never know when DQ will pop in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])keep the PSD safe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be in and out the next week or so. Heading to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Well, the weather around here actually is getting warm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We had alomst an inch of rain the last 2 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that much rain in June is unheard of.

You guys and gals (never know when DQ will pop in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])keep the PSD safe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be in and out the next week or so. Heading to Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Have Fun!

I wish i could go to pisssmo.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe one of these weekends! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

"05 Suzuki Z400 in white..." <--- Am I going to have to teach you to ride that LJ? Had to show you how to start the 'Lander w/o a battery. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
"05 Suzuki Z400 in white..." <--- Am I going to have to teach you to ride that LJ? Had to show you how to start the 'Lander w/o a battery. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Naw. Ive already learned how to ride it on 2 wheels!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I struggled figuring out the parking brake though. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

Ok. Someones gonna have to skool me on putting this thing on the trailer. Took me 6 tries and i just about killed my self.
Theres NO way id get it in the back of the truck without pushing it. haha

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel