Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 06:40 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
the astounding thing about the OJ case to me, was : How do you find the accuseds' blood at the murder scene, when he allegedly wasn't there/ wasn't involved in the crime? I always thought that was a slam dunk piece of evidence in a murder case...ANYWHERE in the world. and to convince anyone that the det. planted it there just cuz he's racist???..... how'd he get OJ's blood, and get it to the scene? And then OJ's behaviour afterwards with the low-speed chase (wht didn't they just give him the spino-rama move??) all being on video, was never offered in as evidence. How would he explain those actions?
I don't remember his blood being at the scene. His blood was supposedly found on the Bronco, both inside and outside. Where it was located outside was of some squabling.

They didn't do a PIT maneuver because he was not driving, there was someone else in the car and they were told that he was armed. MD could probably elaborate more on when they can, can't, should or shouldn't. I do have to say I've seen a PIT done in person. Guy was running during morning rush hour from half the Clovis PD. One officer went for a PIT on a right hand turn. The driver went between 2 cars and made the nurm. The officer jumped on him, spun him about 80 degrees but the guy pulled it out, somehow. Chase was then called off. CSO (Comm. Service Officer...they are a step below a Police Officer. They aren't armed and usually do traffic (parking tickets, traffic direction, etc.) spotted the car in a complex a few minutes later. The driver wasn't the owner, but had permission to drive the car.

and hey, did Spanky/Beratta get off his charge ? wasn't his whole post-crime conconction pretty flawed?
Yes, he was found Not Guilty. His name escapes me. Lots of circumstation evidence there as well. And the guys testifying for the prosecution weren't exactly the most upstanding gentleman of society.

I think, but not sure, this could be post 100 today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just checked, yup it is.

Yea, the blood and glove were all part of the framing from LAPD. It worked, hey let the real killer oof[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Look at how hard OJ is trying to find the real killer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] From the 14 th hole on the back side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Anyways, for us to do that manuever, you need supervisor approval[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] speeds have to be below 25 mph and it has to be at a intersection while the suspect is turning. So, needless to say, we don't do them. Stop Stixs are easier and don't need approval to use them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can't say what CHP's policy is.

Like I said earlier, in a homicide case circumstantial evidence is a lot of your case. Sometimes, you need to forgo your "not so upstanding gentleman of society" And let the evidence support itself. My GOD, IIRC, he owned a 9mm that was now missing/unaccounted for and they couldn't find the gun she was shot with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I tell ya, if you want to kill someone, go down south. I don't know what is up with the Da's office down there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 08:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yea, the blood and glove were all part of the framing from LAPD. It worked, hey let the real killer oof[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Look at how hard OJ is trying to find the real killer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] From the 14 th hole on the back side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Anyways, for us to do that manuever, you need supervisor approval[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] speeds have to be below 25 mph and it has to be at a intersection while the suspect is turning. So, needless to say, we don't do them. Stop Stixs are easier and don't need approval to use them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can't say what CHP's policy is.
I know the CHP has come under fire for being very liberal in their pursuit policy. I.e. you run they chase for just about everything. Every time a chase happens around town the media goes on about things. That morning I believe there was actually TWO chases.

I saw this one 3 times believe it or not! I was getting some donuts and seen 2 Crown Vics go flying around a corner. Figured "DAMN something's going on." They were hauling hay. Then I made it about 1/2 south and 1 mile west. Turned south on that street and next thing I know is an F-150 SuperCrew (watch commander) blows everyone's doors off. Looked like the rest of the dept. went down the street that I was on if I hadn't turned. But it was actually a street about 1/8 mile further north. The watch commander goes around people trying to make a right turn 1/2 mile south of where I turned (1mi south & west of where I first saw the cars). Lost him in this county island area. Looked down the street about 1/2 mile west of where I last turned and saw a ton of LE cars with lights on. Got about 1/2 mile further west when the actual chase flew by me and when the officer went to PIT the guy.

Like I said earlier, in a homicide case circumstantial evidence is a lot of your case. Sometimes, you need to forgo your "not so upstanding gentleman of society" And let the evidence support itself. My GOD, IIRC, he owned a 9mm that was now missing/unaccounted for and they couldn't find the gun she was shot with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I tell ya, if you want to kill someone, go down south. I don't know what is up with the Da's office down there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Maybe it's LAPD too. Who knowd.

DA's office is happy here today. Marcus Wesson got the death penalty. First one in years in Fresno County. IIRC 9 counts of 1st degree murder and about 14-15 counts of molestation, incest, etc. types of things with his daughters and nieces. Given enough time I'm sure he would have been molesting his grand/children. I mean that literally. He fathered some of his own grandkids. Sick bastage. Trained his kids to kill each other if they were ever threatened with breaking the family up. PD came one day, ended up in a stand off. Next thing they know he comes out of his house with blood all over him and 9 bodies in a bedroom all thrown around. Oldest daughter had gunshot residue on her hands. Each child was shot in the eye. Oldest victim (daughter was early 20s) youngest was less than a year old.

AP Story @ Fresno Bee

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I know the CHP has come under fire for being very liberal in their pursuit policy. I.e. you run they chase for just about everything. Every time a chase happens around town the media goes on about things. That morning I believe there was actually TWO chases.

I saw this one 3 times believe it or not! I was getting some donuts and seen 2 Crown Vics go flying around a corner. Figured "DAMN something's going on." They were hauling hay. Then I made it about 1/2 south and 1 mile west. Turned south on that street and next thing I know is an F-150 SuperCrew (watch commander) blows everyone's doors off. Looked like the rest of the dept. went down the street that I was on if I hadn't turned. But it was actually a street about 1/8 mile further north. The watch commander goes around people trying to make a right turn 1/2 mile south of where I turned (1mi south & west of where I first saw the cars). Lost him in this county island area. Looked down the street about 1/2 mile west of where I last turned and saw a ton of LE cars with lights on. Got about 1/2 mile further west when the actual chase flew by me and when the officer went to PIT the guy.

I've been there. Do you know what happened? And Driving a F150 Supercrew[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Our sups drive crown vics just like us. Except maybe not as marked up. Now a days, each dept. must have a policy in place. Only way you can really be immune from law suits[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, they still happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Local agency up here has a 3 minute pursuit policy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Now, the bad guys just head to the city limit sign[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior.

DA's office is happy here today. Marcus Wesson got the death penalty. First one in years in Fresno County. IIRC 9 counts of 1st degree murder and about 14-15 counts of molestation, incest, etc. types of things with his daughters and nieces. Given enough time I'm sure he would have been molesting his grand/children. I mean that literally. He fathered some of his own grandkids. Sick bastage. Trained his kids to kill each other if they were ever threatened with breaking the family up. PD came one day, ended up in a stand off. Next thing they know he comes out of his house with blood all over him and 9 bodies in a bedroom all thrown around. Oldest daughter had gunshot residue on her hands. Each child was shot in the eye. Oldest victim (daughter was early 20s) youngest was less than a year old.

AP Story @ Fresno Bee
I sw that story on the web earlier today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Very sad> To bad it will be years before it actually occurs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Our county has like 18 criminals on death row[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 10:38 PM
Quad Patrol

LJ, You plan on watching the explosion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that NASA is trying to conduct on that comet On July 4th? Figured you had the set up with your little telescope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

LJ, You plan on watching the explosion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that NASA is trying to conduct on that comet On July 4th? Figured you had the set up with your little telescope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ive been behind on news for a while now. Havent even had teh scope out since sometime in 2003... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Ill have to look it up and see what its all about.

Old 06-30-2005, 02:21 AM
Quad Patrol

Basically, NASA sent up a probe to catch this comet that will pass like 80 million miles away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] This probe will release another probe, that is suppose to land on the comet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then, NASA will detonate a bomb that is suppose to be visible from earth on the Western Hemisphere. This is suppose to happen on July 3 at 2300 hours our time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They say you might need a telescope to see it. Depending on what the comet is made of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] depends on the size of the blast/crater it will create[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

When I heard this, for some reason Ithought of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Knowing you had a telescope and are at a nice elevation, with clear dark skies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-30-2005, 02:22 AM
Quad Patrol

LJ, my brothers are itching to go Jeeping again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You interested in showing them some of your "backyard" in the near future?

Old 06-30-2005, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

LJ, my brothers are itching to go Jeeping again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You interested in showing them some of your "backyard" in the near future?
Most Deffinatly! Plenty of trails up here. Still snow on alot of them though. Makes for some fun. haha

Old 06-30-2005, 02:29 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Most Deffinatly! Plenty of trails up here. Still snow on alot of them though. Makes for some fun. haha
That's what it's all about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'll talk to them and see what might work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel