Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

awww, c'mon MD, i wasn't stomping on yer head, i was offering a difference of opinion. honestly, i do think that overall, the vast majority of LE are upstanding, honest folk....otherwise they wouldn't get into that line of work. but i do believe there are some rotten apples in the barrel. but i'll let it die, we've both spoken our minds.

the astounding thing about the OJ case to me, was : How do you find the accuseds' blood at the murder scene, when he allegedly wasn't there/ wasn't involved in the crime? I always thought that was a slam dunk piece of evidence in a murder case...ANYWHERE in the world. and to convince anyone that the det. planted it there just cuz he's racist???..... how'd he get OJ's blood, and get it to the scene? And then OJ's behaviour afterwards with the low-speed chase (wht didn't they just give him the spino-rama move??) all being on video, was never offered in as evidence. How would he explain those actions?

and hey, did Spanky/Beratta get off his charge ? wasn't his whole post-crime conconction pretty flawed?

wow MD, if you're in law enforcement and you believe your DA is a bull, that's a good thing. most police i talk to get really PO'ed at the DA, but then again, our DA has a wicked case load and can probably only pick the best. Gov't funded=lack of resources. Actually, our auto insurance company privately funds 2-3 lawyers to work full-time on fraud related charges, cuz the police and DA claim to have no time for that kinda stuff.

Old 06-29-2005, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

oops, what happened here?

Old 06-29-2005, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Quad4Fun
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
hey OFC, how was Canada? cold? so whaddya catch? and if it was crabs....ya got them from one of yer alley-cats [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
RFLMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That was a good one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].
How bout it FlyBoy.......got them crabs still [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hehehehehehehehe

Hey Confused,
If ya go with an enclosed trailer, I'd really consider and Quadcycle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (aka snowmobile) trailer.
That's what I decided on and am glad I did.
No wheelwells on the inside sure make it easier to pack in the quads.
The front loading ramp is nice when you want to back the trailer into a spot where you can't unload from the rear.
I've had to do that a couple time and it worked out great.
The trailer sits up high enough you can build storage boxes underneath the deck, with an access door inside through the floor or even outside if you want.
Mine is a 25' Interstate. I can fit 6 full size quads in mine, nose to butt without piggy backing them, and still have the front "V" area to put other stuff.

Good Luck

Kids can always sleep in the enclosed, or as mine will want to do soon, they can sleep in a tent outside if the weather is decent.

When ya making a trip down South this way again???????????????????
actually, i just ordered a stablelift for my camper, so i'll be seeing my uncle in Everett in a week or 2. We have a real limited selection of used, enclosed trailers. I can't afford new. hey, do you guys have a "Buy and Sell", or anything else where people would advertise used stuff like that for sale?? I would look at paying up to $3500 US for an enclosed trailer (used). I'd want an interior size of 16x8. I just missed one for sale here that was used as a race car trailer. I dunno what the overall length would be, but i'd guess it would be 20'. Anyways, i'd travel to WA to get one if you guys have better deals.

Old 06-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
You must not be rolling in the dough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] real dealers don't use[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If they did, they would just put the profits in their own body[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Which is to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
My uncle dealt to cover his habbit. He laughs when he hears people talk about $50 crack habbits. His was much more. Can't remember now.
Yea, a $50 habit is nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Need to be into a few hundred to really cause damamge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] NOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Yup, 3 years next month. I honestly dont post that much there either. As we have people right at 40k posts in 3 years.
Now those are some serious Post Hoes. But probably close to what OFC is running.
yeah thats a lil beyond what even OFC does. If im feelin creative. i can be sir posts allot. but sometimes i actually do work.
That's about 36 PPD. You're at 25.55 right now.
thats kinda funny cuz i actually average on days i post 35.55 PPD So i am a top caliber post ho that takes weekends off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Even Post Ho's need a day off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you didn't take a day off from ho'ing, you would be walking around like a broom stick worked it's waaaaaaaa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

OO)ppps wrong ho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Quad Patrol

oops, what happened here?
Were you having problems last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Like I was [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Anyways, running out the door with the family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Will get back later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And, I don't have time to visit the spin zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I actually like it in here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 03:31 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

the astounding thing about the OJ case to me, was : How do you find the accuseds' blood at the murder scene, when he allegedly wasn't there/ wasn't involved in the crime? I always thought that was a slam dunk piece of evidence in a murder case...ANYWHERE in the world. and to convince anyone that the det. planted it there just cuz he's racist???..... how'd he get OJ's blood, and get it to the scene? And then OJ's behaviour afterwards with the low-speed chase (wht didn't they just give him the spino-rama move??) all being on video, was never offered in as evidence. How would he explain those actions?
I don't remember his blood being at the scene. His blood was supposedly found on the Bronco, both inside and outside. Where it was located outside was of some squabling.

They didn't do a PIT maneuver because he was not driving, there was someone else in the car and they were told that he was armed. MD could probably elaborate more on when they can, can't, should or shouldn't. I do have to say I've seen a PIT done in person. Guy was running during morning rush hour from half the Clovis PD. One officer went for a PIT on a right hand turn. The driver went between 2 cars and made the nurm. The officer jumped on him, spun him about 80 degrees but the guy pulled it out, somehow. Chase was then called off. CSO (Comm. Service Officer...they are a step below a Police Officer. They aren't armed and usually do traffic (parking tickets, traffic direction, etc.) spotted the car in a complex a few minutes later. The driver wasn't the owner, but had permission to drive the car.

and hey, did Spanky/Beratta get off his charge ? wasn't his whole post-crime conconction pretty flawed?
Yes, he was found Not Guilty. His name escapes me. Lots of circumstation evidence there as well. And the guys testifying for the prosecution weren't exactly the most upstanding gentleman of society.

I think, but not sure, this could be post 100 today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just checked, yup it is.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

Robert (Young??).

Old 06-29-2005, 05:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!