Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Today, we had the construction co. come by to talk to us about the addition we wanted to put on our current house. After all is said and done. We are very pleased we decided to buy the house we did. Mortgage wise, we are better off with the new house. After our down pymt, the mortgages will be the same. And we will have equity in the new house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This has been a GREAT week for my family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Congrats!!!!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider

Also this week, I became a Lay Minister at our Church[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That's another reason why this has been a Great week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Please Explain. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 05:19 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Yup.. back from the world of "travelling"... 1 week in Florida (with the nightmare flight from you know where), then home a week, then to Washington DC for a week (with yet ANOTHER flight from you know where!!). I'm giving up on the whole Atlanta Airport thing....time to find another connection city.. haha! Now for the brighter side of things.... Time to get the quad/trailer ready for Pismo.... yahooooo!!!! BRW&RD.. sounds like we'll miss both of you this trip.... sorry to hear that.. hopefully ya'll can make the next one![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, I've got a trip planned the first weekend in August. My Balance sheet at the moment says Pismo isn't a good idea that close together. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] The other trip has been in the works for almost 6 mos now. A yearly chat room get together... There's a few in there you would get along with...they like to hang with Jack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Probably ride with LJ up in the mountains this weekend. Probably hit one of the Towers. If I magically get money maybe I'll take a day trip with a friend or two.

Hopefully the fall will get here soon and be wet. Be cool to get your guys to come over. I went to Carnegie, you guys gotta come to Miami. I know I'm going to have a lot of difficulty convincing MWQ to come though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL! come on b&rw, you need to get on the ball with your kids too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Don't be so darn picky[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually take your time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Worth it in the long run.
Yeah, time. The thought of having kids is cool, yet scares the hell out of me to be honest. As it is now, if something happens to me (lsot job, injured, etc.) it's just me to worry about. With a kid there's at least one, and hopefully two to worry about.

Old 07-14-2005, 05:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Haven't had it yet. Is it high in cholesterol, fat with cheezewiz and garlic?

b&rw, are you saying you don't care for it yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Shhh you're not supposed to say. People find out what's on it and turn green...till they eat it.

Actually, when I was younger, say around 10, I didn't care for it all that much.

One of these days I'm going to make a broiler! Then I won't have to borrow someone oven in their TH. I usually rotate through trailers between Karyn, Suzie and Mickie. Only problem is it can make a total mess...bread crumbs everywhere.

I need to find an old propane BBQ someone is trashing...actually I think I might be able to get one. A buddy just bought his dad a really nice one to replace his old one.

Old 07-14-2005, 08:10 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

LOL! come on b&rw, you need to get on the ball with your kids too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Don't be so darn picky[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Actually take your time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Worth it in the long run.
Yeah, time. The thought of having kids is cool, yet scares the hell out of me to be honest. As it is now, if something happens to me (lsot job, injured, etc.) it's just me to worry about. With a kid there's at least one, and hopefully two to worry about.
How are we actually talking kids with b&rw? I gotta go back and see how this happened. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 08:13 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Thats not true BRW, but we have crossed paths with RD more than you. And his girls are cuter than yours are. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh my, I started it. LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Definitely not something to rush into. It gets up to speed so fast you need to start slow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 08:14 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Yep, that's why the sheep stand with their butt in the corner, facing the center of the stall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ROFLMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 08:15 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

This has been a GREAT week for my family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-14-2005, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

4 Wheel parts is lame. They cant get me in for 2 weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
4.56 gears and an ARB in the back.
Ill do an auto locker in the front my self.

It ALL coming togather!!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel