Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 06:22 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I've been looking for gear bags for the family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dang, those things are expensive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
While I was at Costco today, they had a nice rolling bag that is similiar to some gear bags I've found on the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Best thing about them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they cost 1/4 of the price? Bought 5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, I can tell the girls, if it doesn't fit in that bag[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] IT CAN'T GO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yea, like that would work;(
Hmmm. Got a Motoboss for Xmas. It ripped a little bit. Cheap at like $40 on sale...what can you expect? I need to go load up on Charcoal at Costco...I'll have to look and see what they have.

It's not the girls..it's probably your wife. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or the oldest girl.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-01-2005, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

Im thinkin that Deep throat guy got his name cuz thats what he told the editor of the mag he would have to do to get the story [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
yea, in All the Presidents Men, that was his code name. but let's not forget Linda Lovelace, original equipment.

Old 07-01-2005, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

okay, hopefully i'm literate enuf to post this link: http://encycl.opentopia.com/term/McDonald's_massacre or you can copy it yourself.

skinner, how dare i ever question your wisdom. it was San Ysidro, CA a 'burb of San Diego. (but you CA guys prolly already knew where San Ysidro is). and 1984.... I coulda sworn it was in the 70's. Still, i remembered some facts right, like the POS re-loaded over and over (77 minutes), he was killed by a police sniper, he killed 21 people, the memorial, McD's tearing down the building after..remembered that stuff, but would never remember the POS name.

Old 07-01-2005, 02:33 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
okay, hopefully i'm literate enuf to post this link: http://encycl.opentopia.com/term/McDonald's_massacre or you can copy it yourself.

skinner, how dare i ever question your wisdom. it was San Ysidro, CA a 'burb of San Diego. (but you CA guys prolly already knew where San Ysidro is). and 1984.... I coulda sworn it was in the 70's. Still, i remembered some facts right, like the POS re-loaded over and over (77 minutes), he was killed by a police sniper, he killed 21 people, the memorial, McD's tearing down the building after..remembered that stuff, but would never remember the POS name.
McDonalds Massacre

Old 07-01-2005, 03:26 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Anyone subscribe to the new Diesel Power magazine that came out a couple months ago? I think that's the name of it.
Nope. I don't get but one Linux magezine. Just don't have enough time.
Is that a alley cat magazine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 03:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I've been looking for gear bags for the family[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dang, those things are expensive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
While I was at Costco today, they had a nice rolling bag that is similiar to some gear bags I've found on the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Best thing about them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they cost 1/4 of the price? Bought 5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, I can tell the girls, if it doesn't fit in that bag[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] IT CAN'T GO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yea, like that would work;(
Hmmm. Got a Motoboss for Xmas. It ripped a little bit. Cheap at like $40 on sale...what can you expect? I need to go load up on Charcoal at Costco...I'll have to look and see what they have.

It's not the girls..it's probably your wife. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or the oldest girl.
I'll attach a link or post a picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if, I can find one. For the price I like it. Especially when I need to buy 5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Actually, the oldest is pretty much been daddy trained[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She knows what is essential and what is not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The others[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]Q I still have more work to do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The wife though, is a lost cause[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 03:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Here you go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Didn't take long. It's a Ricardo globe trekker. I didn't find one on Costco's web site[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But, found a similiar one. This one is a little different and smaller. I like it, because it has 2 main compartments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When your done riding in mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It can all go in the bottom compartment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And clean stuff in there own compartment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Costco gear bag

Old 07-01-2005, 03:42 AM
Quad Patrol

[i]Originally posted by: confusedbuyer[/]but let's not forget Linda Lovelace, original equipment.
Now, I've seen that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 03:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Guess your not literate enough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That be the place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your memory is almost as scary[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] as b&rw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Quad Patrol

Thanks for posting it OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel