Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 07:38 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Errr sorry. Don't watch the Simpsons that much.
Other then seeing it on as I am channel surfing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's not watched here either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 07:40 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Ya, your right about them being the cheapest. I have never had them install anything before, but if their installers are anything like their sales people then I feel for you! But if I was paying for someone to install, then I suppose cheapest would be the best option for me, as long as they back their services. I suppose Im lucky, my uncle or DaBeech and his dad will do my gears & lockers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I was going to say, I'm sure Dabeechman takes care of you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 07:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Its because Im a girl that asks for all the right things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If I asked DaBeech to spend 2k on a blinging ring for me he would look at me and laugh, but if I ask him for a 4mm stroker, he gets excited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
And the problem is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Actually, I can't say much here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Tail between my legs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I just dropped some serious coins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] actually bills on a new one for the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 07:43 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, yeah, yeah...talk is cheap Queenie. You probably cower behind DaBeech like a good woman should.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL...Im gonna kick ur @ss!!
This I gotta see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 07:45 PM
Quad Patrol

2K on bling-bling? The hell with that...I'm with Dabeech on that one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No kidding. $2k on a ring? Sheesh. Marriage today would be over before it was/is paid off!
Not if you pay cash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and you wait for the ink to dry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 07:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Its because Im a girl that asks for all the right things [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If I asked DaBeech to spend 2k on a blinging ring for me he would look at me and laugh, but if I ask him for a 4mm stroker, he gets excited [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
All you're looking for is a "4mm stroker" and he gets excited? Errr...some things should really be kept behind closed doors. I don't think he'd be happy with you telling us such things!
I tried to write that so it couldnt be turned into something sexual. But darn, I suppose I didnt do that swell of a job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
And then she throws "swell" ing into the mix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 07:48 PM
Royalty Rider

LMAO!

Old 07-19-2005, 07:49 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyerOriginally posted by: confusedbuyer[/i]BTW, when MD made his pastoral announcement, i immediately thought of rev. lovejoy, but then thought, "wait a sec, he's the head honcho, the associate pastor would definitely be more fitting for Ned Flanders!!" so i guess Flanders it is for you MD!
NO not that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Anything but that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerhoss, can you summons flanders?
Why must he do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well hi diddley-do their neighbors![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] thanks for summoning me hoss!! i'll just pretend i didn't hear those derrogatory comments from Marshall Dillon, because i'm human too, and i cut deep, just like anyone else![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

i think the confusedone hit the nail on the head. i would gladly lend you my good name to go forth in your service to the almighty. i just don't have the time to post as often as you. so go ahead good people, feel free to address rescuediver as ned or flanders or nedflanders in my absence.

well hoss, i see your back to her-assing DQ. you are such a project i wouldn't know where to begin. so toodely-doo!

Thanks Ned, but there is only 1 "ned or flanders or nedflanders" and that IS YOU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2005, 07:50 PM
Quad Patrol

Oh lookie, Ned came to play. And yes, if the ewe fits...

Stand behind it???

Old 07-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Quad Patrol

You guys just now noticed them? He's had those up for ages.
Sorry....Hoss and I ride the little yellow bus to work...thought you knew?
So your window lickers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel