Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Man. We only hit 92 today. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. And you know what its like to drive a GT with only 3ft of exhaust pipe behind the headers and no muffs?

LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*evil laugh*

LOL! I am sure it's louder than a 2 Stroke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] screaming past your window at 2am at Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

That's why I can't stand Glamis

I don't care for the noise myself, however, I can't wait to try out Glamis, Dumont, Buttercup, St Anthony's, Coos Bay, you get the point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Gotta start looking fer a job. I'm getting ready to part ways real quick. The territory travel/alignment just isn't working. They offered me a decent severance package if I move on but I would like to find something first. I just don't like all the hassle finding a new one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

The trouble with most companies now is that they don't give a darm about the employees any more. Your just a number and a ways to get what they want. They don't care about how happy you are doing the job or if it's in both parties best interest in doing things. It a one way highway. I just I don't have to drive down the road if i don't want to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I agree with you 100%. I came back from my mini vacation and the company laid off 8 guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 2 of them from my team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I am not used to this at will employee crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, I was told to keep up the eagerness to learn and my work ethics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I guess that's what saved me this go around. Still hard to commit going back to school and forking out money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] if the job market looks this bleak[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Glad we didn't buy that new weekend warrior 2 months ago.

Old 08-07-2006, 04:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Weather is finally going to settle down here. Been Raining[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] (misting) for days now. Very weird weather for summer in SD
Sounds like the weather we had down at Pismo, the mist was so heavy it felt like rain at times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It is nice now that the weather has stabilized some[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can deal with 85-95 and 60 at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Perfect weather for me!

Old 08-07-2006, 04:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
BACK!

Im sunburnt, i cant hear, and my legs are burnt from all those sick MTB trails around there.. haha

But all in all we had a blast at Spirit West Coast.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Glad you had a good time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Neighbors came back late last night, haven't had a chance to talk to them.

You know, the mountain bike craze started in the Santa Cruz area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Gotta start looking fer a job. I'm getting ready to part ways real quick. The territory travel/alignment just isn't working. They offered me a decent severance package if I move on but I would like to find something first. I just don't like all the hassle finding a new one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

The trouble with most companies now is that they don't give a darm about the employees any more. Your just a number and a ways to get what they want. They don't care about how happy you are doing the job or if it's in both parties best interest in doing things. It a one way highway. I just I don't have to drive down the road if i don't want to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I agree with you 100%. I came back from my mini vacation and the company laid off 8 guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 2 of them from my team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I am not used to this at will employee crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, I was told to keep up the eagerness to learn and my work ethics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I guess that's what saved me this go around. Still hard to commit going back to school and forking out money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] if the job market looks this bleak[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Glad we didn't buy that new weekend warrior 2 months ago.
That's the ebb and flow of the construction industry. Hot and cold. Right now we have nothing in the pipe to speak of. Was talking to my bro last night. He' really getting tired of things. Looking at possibly parting ways.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-08-2006, 08:12 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

I don't care for the noise myself, however, I can't wait to try out Glamis, Dumont, Buttercup, St Anthony's, Coos Bay, you get the point[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Go to Gordons Well, Big dunes and a family atmosphere. (you can sleep at nite) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

That's the ebb and flow of the construction industry. Hot and cold. Right now we have nothing in the pipe to speak of. Was talking to my bro last night. He' really getting tired of things. Looking at possibly parting ways.
I guess it is. Still hard to make the adjustment from public to private entity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Go to Gordons Well, Big dunes and a family atmosphere. (you can sleep at nite) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL! While I am still here on this earth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I plan on hitting all of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I guess it is. Still hard to make the adjustment from public to private entity[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Your old job you got to kick people's asses when it's needed, shoot 'em if it's required. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k.

Remember this episode of cops. This officer was talking after going on a man with gun call. "I love this job. Where else can you got 50mph down a one-way street going the wrong way." lol

Kinda on that note. Met up with a Clovis PD officer today. One of our guys had an 18V DeWalt charger/battery stolen by a meth head. He was pretty cool. Not sure but I think he was the...err...damnit I can't think of the term...watch commander as he was in a truck. He definately had some choice words for the girl. (Who was caught on camera!) And he was no small guy. I think he could have kicked my @ss with his pinky. But he was really nice. I think he used to be motor officer.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-08-2006, 10:37 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Your old job you got to kick people's asses when it's needed, shoot 'em if it's required. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k.
Who wouldnt miss that?!? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel