Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Time to go Spin a little. Have to see what the boys did last night over there. I'll keep an eye open in here.

100 more today?
OMG!!! You have lost your marbles! Posting has become your love.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Women will always be my #1 love...but there are none in my life at the moment.
Whew, for a minute there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was a little worried[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

NOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: MrDumass
LOL, I wasn't going to say that, but since you did, LOL again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey! Be nice! This is a kindler and gently forum than the Zone.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Atleast we tried to keep it that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

IIRC San Ysidro is the border crossing into TJ.

Went to the link (thanks OFC) and I can't believe the ******** wife had the gall to sue McD's! Eating too many chicken nuggets? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Maybe sick (as in toss his lunch) but going insane like that? I DON'T THINK SO!

ya, the lawsuit blew me away too. and fluck OFC! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i gave him the address on a platter, he just figured out some fandangled computer way to make it a "click here" link. i guess ya learn that stuff when yer a post ho, but I've got a life! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I thought we covered like on page 57[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How to post a link[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Do we need to have "posting a link" class 101 again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

Btw... Hello everyone...
Hello Miss Kitty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Is it a coincidence[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You post within mins of Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] hhhmmmmmmmm,

Anyways, thanks for checking in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You and dabeechman going to be at Pismo this weekend?

Old 07-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Now, I know b&rw has some experience with electrical thingys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, maybe he can speak from experience;Q But, for someone who just tinkers with electrical thngs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I liked the job it did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

you should see my OLD solderinbg iron. based on the electrical cord, it's gotta be from the 20s or 30s. same uncle who was in WW1 gave it to me. It's monster huge. gotta leave it plugged in for 5 min. for it to heat up. but it works great.

hey MD, i like new tools too! I figure if it saved me paying for someone else to do it, the cost of the tool was worth it. at least, that's my justification criteria. i got almost every tool there is ( i think). I'm going to get an atv lift today. they're usually about $1500, but my pal who sells 'em is getting me a dented return model for way less.
Sounds like a nice antique to own[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

My criteria too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm working on every tool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Known to man kind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You must be getting one of those table lifts. Is it electrical or hydrolic? Can you have him dent another one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and ship it to Ca[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 10:55 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Holy crap! You guys have been busy! Well, I haven’t had time to read the last 300 posts, but wanted to say hello.

I went camping for 5-days, and then away on bidness for the past 2-days. Now, it’s a 3-day weekend!!!!!! Anywho, the camping trip was pretty good. Did allot of riding and junk food eating. Wifey and I had lightning strike so close that it hurt. We could feel it go through our head and down through our feet (ouch)…and then had to ride off the ridge in a hailstorm (without raingear).

I hope all of you have a good 4th (except for confused)…he’ll be at work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ya, but today's our country's birthday. so i'm working on the new camper, and the existing trailer. and my shop. and a load to the dump.
I saw that on the calendar today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Happy birthday CANADA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Quad Patrol

howdy miss kitty. RU stalking Hoss? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i know, i know, just ANOTHER bizarre coincidence!

speaking of costco and quads, i put together a costco yard trailer last night. got about a 1000lb capacity.drop down sides, pneumatic tires and steel wheels. she's a real beaut. 9 y/o has been pulling it around with his Breeze for the past 2 days solid!
You bought the camper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How much work you need to do to it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Those trailers are a nice. I bet you told junior he could pull it behind the quad, "IF" he picked up garbage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] as he drove circles around the property[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] No wonder you need to do a dump run.

Pretty slick thinking dad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

McDonalds Massacre
YEAH! that's it! how'd ya do that?
Confusicious i know this may be difficult for a canadian to comprehend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But when you are posting and typing your message. you will see

Message Text:
| B | I | <u>U</u> | http |
and a bunch of other buttons... If you click the http button and paste your link in the box you will be good to go.[/quote]

Thanks OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 11:04 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mstrquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Anyone subscribe to the new Diesel Power magazine that came out a couple months ago? I think that's the name of it.
Nope. I don't get but one Linux magezine. Just don't have enough time.
no, the penhouse take all is time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Leave some in the trailer come October'ish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Wife would have a cow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] if that showed up in the mail. Discreet or not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I think i hit the biggest jump at Miami trails today.
Got about 8 ft of air and landed about 25ft down the trail.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I didnt REALLY want to get that much air but i did. LOL

It was down hill from one of those water bar thingys. I didnt expect it to launch me so high. lol
The Z did great. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But i had to check my pants!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Glad your getting in some good riding on that thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Was a little worried[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you weren't going to like a "sport" quad much.

So, are you the next Evil Knievel in the making[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel