Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Skinner, did you just call DQ trash? Now I'm pissed.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
WTF are you talking about calling her trash? I said that THREAD was trashed.

And where's my Mormon Girl at you're supposed to send me? Sheesh. Getting too hot to be mailing girls here now. She'd bake in the brown van.

Well, I'm taking off for lunch. Might stop at DMV if it doesn't look bad over there. Big cluster fsck on some registrations here. DMV got the notices, but not the check... We'll see how much they are gonna shaft the company over this.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-03-2005, 04:07 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

This tread is starting to influence me in negative ways.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It much more respectable over in the Zone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] j/k. Just roaming around posting like a lil ho. Hows everyone doing over here?? Any big plans for the weekend?? Fishing, riding, and *bleeping* is what I have planned, maybe some bbq and a few cold drinks.

Old 06-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Skinner, did you just call DQ trash? Now I'm pissed.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

And where's my Mormon Girl at you're supposed to send me? Sheesh. Getting too hot to be mailing girls here now. She'd bake in the brown van.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm going to tell her and she's going to have DaBeech kick your ****.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry that I haven't sent you a chick yet...I was going to send her to you, one part at a time, but that's too messy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Welcome Dumb ***...ur, I mean...Mr. Dumb ***. This weekend will consist of painting my nails, a brazilian wax job, and ten lashes with a wet noodle.

Old 06-03-2005, 04:40 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I'm going to tell her and she's going to have DaBeech kick your ****.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sorry that I haven't sent you a chick yet...I was going to send her to you, one part at a time, but that's too messy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Welcome Dumb ***...ur, I mean...Mr. Dumb ***. This weekend will consist of painting my nails, a brazilian wax job, and ten lashes with a wet noodle.

Make sure they get the hidden parts during that wax[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You know what they say about toes, if they toes is clean and purty, they "toe" is clean and purty.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sure OFC wouldn't mind slapping you with his wet noodle a few times![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] j/k

Old 06-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider

Actually, this weekend consists of the never ending saga of my master bathroom remodel. I rode last weekend and now it’s back to the grind.

And yes, OFC is a ho on and off the court. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

Speaking of "ouches" on new trucks... a lady that I worked with had lent her son their new diesel and travel trailer. He's on his way home from the sierra's on Sunday night.... coming into El Dorado Hills when all of a sudden the trailer starts doing the side to side sway motion... and within seconds the trailer flips on its side and takes the truck with it. Luckily, the hitch failed and the truck and trailer broke apart, sending the truck down a ditch, rolling twice and landing back on it's tires... Luckily, he walked away with just a few scrapes and cuts, however the truck and trailer are a total loss... and did I mention the truck didn't even have plates on it yet! Ouch!!!

Old 06-03-2005, 05:30 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Yeah, I'll be back first weekend in August. Tell him to look for the white Ford. LOL

Old 06-03-2005, 05:32 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Karyn...was it a GM?

Old 06-03-2005, 05:34 PM
Air Cooled Rider

And my weekend...probably ride up at Miami with LJ tomorrow. Have to see how that pans out. Maybe we'll toss a party since his parents aren't home and invite the cute neighborhood girls over.

Old 06-03-2005, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Speaking of "ouches" on new trucks... a lady that I worked with had lent her son their new diesel and travel trailer. He's on his way home from the sierra's on Sunday night.... coming into El Dorado Hills when all of a sudden the trailer starts doing the side to side sway motion... and within seconds the trailer flips on its side and takes the truck with it. Luckily, the hitch failed and the truck and trailer broke apart, sending the truck down a ditch, rolling twice and landing back on it's tires... Luckily, he walked away with just a few scrapes and cuts, however the truck and trailer are a total loss... and did I mention the truck didn't even have plates on it yet! Ouch!!!
TRAILER BRAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel