Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Hey what do you guys think i could get outta my Z400?
The plastics are in nearly new condition...
Everything else looks brand new as well. Mods are quad roks, the tires in the pic(its early) Pro Armor Skid, Trail Tech Dash and puter, and Maier Black Plastics as well as i just got a Pro-Design UNI Intake...
Got the remainder of a 3year warranty too.
The quad is in excellent shape with 70 hours and 1150 miles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This pic was right after i got the plastics but it hasnt changed. With the exception of a few stickers....
Pic

No, im not selling it.. Yet.. Just wanna get some ideas.... Cause something caught my eye that i cant get over.. haha
You know you never get out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] what you invested[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I'd say arouond $5,000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I know that.. But, If i got out now itll be better than waiting right? Cause who knows. I could roll the thing on the next ride.. You know, with my track record and all.

Old 08-19-2006, 01:17 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Everything else looks brand new as well. Mods are quad roks, the tires in the pic(its early) Pro Armor Skid, Trail Tech Dash and puter, and Maier Black Plastics as well as i just got a Pro-Design UNI Intake...
The quad is in excellent shape with 70 hours and 1150 miles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This pic was right after i got the plastics but it hasnt changed. With the exception of a few stickers....
Pic

No, im not selling it.. Yet.. Just wanna get some ideas.... Cause something caught my eye that i cant get over.. haha
You know you never get out of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] what you invested[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I'd say arouond $5,000[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I know that.. But, If i got out now itll be better than waiting right? Cause who knows. I could roll the thing on the next ride.. You know, with my track record and all.
Well, the next trip is Miami. It's been done before. And 2x in the mountains. Hmmm.

ok..a little OT...but I think we all need to sit down with LJ and have a talk with him.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-19-2006, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Pic

Well, the next trip is Miami. It's been done before. And 2x in the mountains. Hmmm.

ok..a little OT...but I think we all need to sit down with LJ and have a talk with him.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ok, Im afraid
haha
No Jinxs!!1!!!

Old 08-19-2006, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

Pic

Ok, Im afraid
haha
No Jinxs!!1!!!

Oh and no need to share our pms with the board. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
If thats what the OT was about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

*looks aroud*

Edit:@#*%&)* i qouted instead of edited.. ahha

Old 08-19-2006, 01:30 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Oh and no need to share our pms with the board. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
If thats what the OT was about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

*looks aroud*

I told you I was just giving you grief.

I would tell the guys that you ..... and .... Then you .... and of course .....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-19-2006, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider

*looks aroud*

I told you I was just giving you grief.

I would tell the guys that you ..... and .... Then you .... and of course .....
hahah I know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 01:53 AM
Quad Patrol

Pic

Don't ya think he's a little old for the "birds and bees"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 08-19-2006, 01:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Pic

Actually, I think "IF" you don't wreck it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] and Hold on for another year, you might be able to squeeze a little more out of it. After all, it is relatively new and not much cheaper than a new one, even with the aftermarket parts, If I was looking, I'd buy new myself. So, I'd let the new quads sell a little higher (next year model)and you might get someone to pay a little bit more for yours. However, I don't think another few hundred dollars is worth holding on to it if you really want that Canadian girl here tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!!

Old 08-19-2006, 01:59 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Old 08-19-2006, 02:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Pic

Ok, Im afraid
haha
No Jinxs!!1!!!

*looks aroud*

LOL! don't you hate it when that happens[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] So, what were "WE" talking about??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel