Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 05:51 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: rescuediver
DQ, we're thinking about Pismo 7/22-24. You going to be there?
LOL... funny that you say that! I have had my vacation request in for a few months now and the dates are 7/22-27. So maybe, I might be there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If Im not there, I better be in SIN CITY!!
Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We were going to Sin City tommorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, other half ouldn't get the time off from work.

If your at Pismo, maybe get together for a ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
[i]Originally posted by: dancingqueen
GO TOPPLESS!! Atleast thats what I prefer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well, I'm waiting for pictures.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
yup i'll second that motion [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Youll have to ask DaBeech to see those [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Why of course we would[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Royalty Rider

We were going to Sin City tommorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, other half ouldn't get the time off from work.

If your at Pismo, maybe get together for a ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Awh that sucks! I LOVE Las Vegas! A friend and I went for 4 days in April and I didnt want to leave! Only this time if I go Im taking DaBeech with me, Im gonna see if I can get him out and shake his groove thang with me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Quad Patrol

Awh that sucks! I LOVE Las Vegas! A friend and I went for 4 days in April and I didnt want to leave! Only this time if I go Im taking DaBeech with me, Im gonna see if I can get him out and shake his groove thang with me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Reminds me of "Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing, Yeah Yeah"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] As I spin in my chair[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL, Yea, that place is awesome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have an Aunt that lives in Henderson[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Her house use to have a view of the strip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Until they built homes across the street[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Quad Patrol

Where do you do your "groove thing"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We don't hit the clubs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Go to shows and such. Would like to hit Hard Rock Cafe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] See some cool clubs on the Travel Channel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Royalty Rider

I have been to lots of spots, but out of all that I have visited, I would definately have to say that my all time favorite is Studio54. That place is just great! I just feel really comfortable there and the music suites me... And Hard Rock Hotel is definately the coolest hotel, too bad its soo far back off the strip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I didnt get to the club in HR, but its on the list of places to go when I get down there next.

Old 07-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Studio54 definately looks like the place to be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I don't think you could hit all the cool places[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] "if" you went everyday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I had a ton of fun out at "The Beach" whenever i go down there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Maybe I should leave the wife at home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Boy Rescue i think your over the age limit for that lil club [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel