Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

AED: automatic / automated external defibrillator. How's it going?

Old 09-02-2004, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oooooohhhh! like, "CLEAR, get the paddles"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I'll post some new pics soon to give ya somethin to yak about. Like, geez, wish we had those kinda unlimited riding areas.

Old 09-02-2004, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

We do have some of those riding areas....duh!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey, I need some advice on my truck. I'm at 86000 miles and I need new tires and the paint is sub-par. Do I sell it and buy a new/newer used one, or keep what I have?

Oh, and give me time...I'll be back with the slams and the trash talk...just be patient.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2004, 03:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
We do have some of those riding areas....duh!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey, I need some advice on my truck. I'm at 86000 miles and I need new tires and the paint is sub-par. Do I sell it and buy a new/newer used one, or keep what I have?

Oh, and give me time...I'll be back with the slams and the trash talk...just be patient.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ohh Hoss Just throw a set of Toyo M-55 285/75r16 10ply on there You be settin pretty. Trucks aint supposed to be shiny and full of bling. Just get good rubbers on it and drive till she wont drive no more.

Old 09-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

Holy-homophobic-light-loafer-horses-Hoss, I'm the straightest heterosexual man you've ever met. Yep, Mr. Missionary, that's me. You seem to be in a delusional denial state about your gender and species preference, which you pretend to hide by attacking and accusing others of the very immoral and indecent behaviour you crave. Kinda like the guy with flatulence that accuses everyone else, when really it's his own dark secret. I bet you wear a lot of your wife's clothes, especially her under-garments.

Your posts have been so tame lately that it would seem you've been to a Christian Fellowship Revival camp. Good on you, because you really needed it. I hope Rev. Lovejoy got through to you.

On the truck, don't be so chintzey. Put a set of rubber on it for $500. Remember, better the devil you know, than the one you don't. Paint... that's a tough call. Too much $$ to justify doing it, and you'll take a sting trading it in. Keep your massive piles of the "root of all evil" and buy that sled you claim to covet and lust for so badly.

And Creator, of course I have a PSD. It's Homer's old Mr. Plow business that he sold me. I just wish the jacket would have come with it too, because I recall Marge got really turned on by it. But what a great plow truck. I can push anything off the road, including Dodges and Duramaxs, which I really secretly enjoy doing. I'd include Dae-woos, but I usually just drive over top of them.

Goodness gracious, gotta go. Toodely-doo.

Old 09-02-2004, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

Yes I am quite the homophobe, and some even call me a hominoid, too.

Tame, me? Yeah right. You wouldn't catch me at a christian revival if my life depended on it. BTW, what is a christian revival anyway?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I thought you had a PSD short-bus? Oh, now it's Homer's plow truck? Get your story straight....I think we need to start calling you Smithers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2004, 04:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Scootcha over a little boys, I'm checking into the Ford Beta Kappa. Some very interesting conversations going on here to say the least...I am almost afriad to get involved.

Oh well, too late.

Old 09-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Indeed. Hoss just needs some good advice.

Old 09-02-2004, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

You better watch out for that Confusedbuyer guy...he likes guys that drive big trucks, and he might try to hit on you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

BTW, welcome back!!!

Old 09-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yes I am quite the homophobe, and some even call me a hominoid, too.

Tame, me? Yeah right. You wouldn't catch me at a christian revival if my life depended on it. BTW, what is a christian revival anyway?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I thought you had a PSD short-bus? Oh, now it's Homer's plow truck? Get your story straight....I think we need to start calling you Smithers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hominoid? Yes, well I suppose from your pics, you do resemble a man. I never said i had a short bus, YOU said that you poop-disturber.

SMITHERS!! That butt-sniffing litte gear-box! I think he's Mr. Burns' boytoy. Once again, you pegged yourself Mr. Gas-passing-blame-everyone-else-when-it's-really-me.

Ooooo, I'm just too angry to properly respond to such an insult and I'll have to go cool down before I go into a tirade like Holy mother of Mary... never you mind Mr. Toilet-water, which goes well with your potty-mouth.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel