Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i rubbed a mirror on an '05 Duramax with my camper awning clip today. cracked the POS GM plastic mirror and knocked the glass out (but not broken). i was gonna pay for it myself to keep it outta Ins Co. Cost for mirror? $1000. (tax in), plus install! guess what? i made an ins claim instead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
+10 points! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But, it sucks you had to make a claim. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 02:46 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
i rubbed a mirror on an '05 Duramax with my camper awning clip today. cracked the POS GM plastic mirror and knocked the glass out (but not broken). i was gonna pay for it myself to keep it outta Ins Co. Cost for mirror? $1000. (tax in), plus install! guess what? i made an ins claim instead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Was that in US or Canadian money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] That's outrageous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

like this one

Gotta find one cheaper on the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 02:49 AM
Quad Patrol

Putting Z400 tires on the LT 160[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, I won a set off of ebay[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They were exactly what was advertised[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully, it picks up a little more power at the bottom end.

Old 07-06-2005, 03:01 AM
Quad Patrol

b&rw, Finally got around to putting gear in those bags I bought. Well, need to change my review[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Even though they are 30" long and big compartments[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I couldn't get a helmet in there along with a chest protector. So, I'll be bringing them back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Guess, I'll start my search all over again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

Anyone here use the chatterbox radios or know anything about them???
Chatterbox Radios

Old 07-06-2005, 03:08 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD...that dude was burried in his Vette a few years back.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-06-2005, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Well, id like to be burried with my quad. But, i need the fenders wrapped(almost spelled raped [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ) in bubble wrap so they dont scratch. Oh and plug my exhaust too. So in heaven ill have something to get around on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 03:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Well, id like to be burried with my quad. But, i need the fenders wrapped(almost spelled raped [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ) in bubble wrap so they dont scratch. Oh and plug my exhaust too. So in heaven ill have something to get around on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 07-06-2005, 03:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Now that you mention it, I do remember that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2005, 03:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Anyone here use the chatterbox radios or know anything about them???
Chatterbox Radios
I have a pair of motorolas that are similiar. Probably one of the first that were on the market. They worked alright. I used them with the kids when they first started riding. Would tell them when to shift, stop or whatever while at Pismo. The chatterboxes are a little nicer, with the fancier boxes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel