Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2006, 03:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
haha I think we have a few different subjects goin on here. hahaahfhjsdgaljh

Or im on the wrong subject. hahaha

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL. Nice subtle transition in there. LOL
Its late. Im thinkin about that canadian girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Your priorities are in the wrong place. Get the 'Stang going.
Yeah. I know.
Stang. And then Norcal girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then go from there.
Yep and not necessarily in the order of the first two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well, maybe leave it as is, the Norcal girls can get expensive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
No kidding. LOL. Met one...sheesh...daddy's girl. She was too expensive for upkeep. "I like this engagement ring". First, this tells you to run the FSCK away in the first place. $5K for a damn ring. WTF. No.
Ill take the one in the quarter machine on teh right. Kthnx..

Old 08-19-2006, 03:17 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Guess it depends on where your mind is at the moment! Get it out of the gutter and you'll be alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
My mind has never been in the gutter!

At least LJ has good taste...I was beginning to wonder about him. LOL j/k
Cough Cough, Almost choked there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] He's only a young lad who likes to play with toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL!
I'd say something, but it would be edited or deleted and I'd end up with a note. LOL

Who's here to report you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and by the time they looked at it, it would be gone like a fart in the wind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
And the way we've been dropping posts in here tonight it would be. LOL

Exactly!!!! Of course, someone new[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] could come in here thnking we are still talking about PSD'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (Which of course we still do on occassion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) before they get a touch of reality that this is a much more than that thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We cover it all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL that's true. Someone pops in and it's like WTF are you talking about. LOL

On that note, my buddy is going to sell me/bro his '87 S10 Blazer for $200, smog and whatever maintenance it needs to smog. I figure for $350 it should be good to go. Might have to take it up for a little bit of wheeling and hope nothing breakes. LOL 4x4, 2.8 V6 5sp.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quad Patrol

No kidding. LOL. Met one...sheesh...daddy's girl. She was too expensive for upkeep. "I like this engagement ring". First, this tells you to run the FSCK away in the first place. $5K for a damn ring. WTF. No.
I have to say, that is a lot for an engagement ring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, after 16 years of Marriage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That isn't bad at all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] As a matter of fact, I'd say that's a steal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Air Cooled Rider

Tonights the first time I've posted this much in about 8 months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I even moderated a few things tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah....RC, 1of4, Hellyeah and I dropped about 15 pages in TheZone tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I think you're the only mod on duty. I know that MWQ, Bing and Raptory are off.
Been awhile since I talked to them, other than MWQ, we PM once in awhile.
MWQ is at Pismo (think you know that)
Raptory is taking his boy to college.
Bing is in S. Carolina for something. Family I guess.

There was a lot of talk in the SpinZone about breaking out of jail and running lose. But the kiddies are starting back to school. LOL
Yes I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thought about a day trip, but one of my kids start school Monday.
Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

Hhmmmm, maybe I should take a look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If need be, lock it down until the "fathers' come back and can play again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's cool. There was a bit of adult humour but everyone has gone to bed I guess. So I'm left to spinning LJ. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Go easy on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You wouldn't want to be the one to break his heart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!
Just some friendly ribbing. I'm sure he'll pay me back. LOL

Old 08-19-2006, 03:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Tonights the first time I've posted this much in about 8 months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I even moderated a few things tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah....RC, 1of4, Hellyeah and I dropped about 15 pages in TheZone tonight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

There was a lot of talk in the SpinZone about breaking out of jail and running lose. But the kiddies are starting back to school. LOL

Yes I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thought about a day trip, but one of my kids start school Monday.
Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

Hhmmmm, maybe I should take a look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If need be, lock it down until the "fathers' come back and can play again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It's cool. There was a bit of adult humour but everyone has gone to bed I guess. So I'm left to spinning LJ. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Go easy on him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You wouldn't want to be the one to break his heart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!
haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was gonna post a pic but i forgot what i was gonna post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL! Old age getting to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They say, that's the second thing to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 03:20 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

haha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I was gonna post a pic but i forgot what i was gonna post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I already posted that way back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 03:20 AM
Pro Rider

Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

Just some friendly ribbing. I'm sure he'll pay me back. LOL
Ill remember the next time my fat rear tires are in a mud puddle in front of you...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Rev it up Dump the clutch...

Catch a root and over i go...

Just my luck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 03:21 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Does she have a one track mind?? Sometimes those can get a little boring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!
I think I lost ya.
You mentioned snow and I thought of tracks. ie. snowmobile?
LOL

It's a 1988 model. Hopefully with VERY LOW hours. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
A shoot!!! she older than he is!!!! Actually, that could be a good thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Grabs calculator......
MD was wrong. LOL I did it top of my head.

Dang it!!! You sound like my wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL!
LOL. To put it in perspective, she's 2 years older than your oldest. LOL

Pro Rider

Ouch$$$$
long ways from home!

I already posted that way back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
O right....yeah.. that one.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quad Patrol

haha I think we have a few different subjects goin on here. hahaahfhjsdgaljh

Or im on the wrong subject. hahaha

LOL. Nice subtle transition in there. LOL
Its late. Im thinkin about that canadian girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Your priorities are in the wrong place. Get the 'Stang going.
Yeah. I know.
Stang. And then Norcal girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then go from there.
Yep and not necessarily in the order of the first two[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well, maybe leave it as is, the Norcal girls can get expensive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Ill take the one in the quarter machine on teh right. Kthnx..

LMAO!!

I wish it was that easy, the one I bought my wife last year took about 4 hours to pick out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I actually left and came back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Should of left the state instead!!! Actually, she is happy and that is all that counts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] OR at least, that's what I keep telling myself!!!!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel