Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hey Confused, you've got too much time on your hands... I didn't even notice the likeness of the posts between the two ladies. So... off I went in search of the 'original' one. I think you're right. Only the first one has some pictures posted. I checked them out and "Mudisntjust4boys" is a nice looking lady, at least in the picture where she's riding the quad. And that's an awesome Dodge in the background.

Ok, you're in charge of matching up all posts that sound alike - ha.

Old 06-23-2004, 09:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

actually, my wife looked at the first post/pics, and told me about it. I was convinced that this is every man's perfect lady!! I saw the second post... I sure hope you're the real thing otherwise you just shattered our dreams!

Old 06-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

I think it's some old guy trying to pull our chain. MrTommy, is it you? Sorry, you're not THAT old.

Old 06-24-2004, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

if it is some old guy, what a shame, cuz the lady on that quad looks stunning, and just when I thought no-such dream woman existed, someone has to destroy it!! I dunno tho, there's a profile with a name.... Naw, I'll keep dreaming, they can't take away my dreams![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider

Just added some pics of my truck (F-250 w/7.3), my machines, and the "Fun Train". I'd call it the "Soul Train", but I'm too Danish.

And Confused, I think a woman like that is photo edited into the picture. She / he, is just a figment of your imagination. However, keep dreaming. A creative imagination comes in handy from time to time...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

hey whitewater, great pics. You have a great looking family. I never noticed the mohawk on the youngest in your pic, until I clicked on it. If the principal couldn't see the humor in it, he should be in a different line of work. He sounds like mullah omar, one of the Al Quaida generals who complained that the AL Quaida troops looked bad cuz their turbans were unkept and crooked during battle. Maybe that'd be a good job for him??

I can't believe you went from being raised on a farm to new home suburbia. It looks like a great neighborhood with nice, new homes, but I'd trade that stuff in a snap for acreage and the ability to leave from my back door to go for a ride, or to have a place to ride. Of course, my wife would opt for the new home on a postage stamp size lot.... but where are you gonna put the toys dear?? Funny, we always call 'em 4-wheelers too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I went from 400 acres to .25. It really sucks, but land is quite expensive here. I love looking out my back door to see my neighbors eating dinner. I'm trying to grow poplars on the fence line (they grow 3-5 ft/year). Luckily, my town is a small farming community. I live a couple of streets from the edge of town, so I can hop on the 500 and hit the foothills.

I park all the toys on the side of the house, and I'm sure I look like white trash. I haven't put in an RV pad yet, so the 5th wheel is sitting on grass. Cement is going to cost me about 6K. I'm looking at getting a sled this year, and I'm not sure where I'm going to put it. Maybe I'll park the wife's Lexus on the street, and put my toys in the garage.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

Confused,

Speaking of the Mohawk; it started out as just a gag, but soon turned into my own little study on human behavior. He seemed to draw a crowd. I would hear people say things like, "Oh hell, look at that; I can't believe his parents would do that" or "Cool hair". We went to a furniture store to spend some cash, and no one would wait on us. It was actually kind of nice to browse without all of the pressure. Usually, they won't leave you alone in those stores. I ended up spending 3K. I wanted to take him to church, but the Mrs. wouldn't let me. That would have been really funny!! It would have scared the rich ladies.

Funny story: we went to the hospital to visit my Grandma. I took Rosemary's baby (Kyler) along. We were waiting to get on an elevator, and as the doors open, I heard a lady scream - she saw his hair.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Whitewater that about sounds like where I went to school here. We often referred to the administration as *****. But then again, we were teens. I understand why they have the rules, but sometimes it got over the top.

Graduation was the worst. It was the admin's last chance to excercise complete control over every aspect of your life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) We got inspected as we entered practice. Some guy had a 5 o'clock shaddow so they sent him home. The next morning he was shaving in line with an electric razor.

Around here someone with a green mohawk would get a little extra attention.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-24-2004, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

I'm glad to see that some of us have "Hijacked" this post.

He got sent to the principle's office (last day of school) - he's in Kindergarten (talk about ridiculous)![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] They made a crown for him to wear so he didn't draw attention to himself. And like a crown doesn't draw attention? Hello?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel