Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I wonder if they'd be tweaked if we found all the words that are sold and started making up nonsense posts with them.
awesome idea! PLEASE do it! In your face flanders...woo-hoo!!

Old 03-29-2006, 02:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey, it's raining.... It's currently 42F. Hopefully it's snowing like a ba$tard up higher. Early rain tends to melt the snow pack early.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Okay, enough useless crap.

How's everyone doing?
just swell. yer postin kinda late. did you get a kitchen pass to do that?

Old 03-29-2006, 03:23 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, it's raining.... It's currently 42F. Hopefully it's snowing like a ba$tard up higher. Early rain tends to melt the snow pack early.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Okay, enough useless crap.

How's everyone doing?
Great.

Snow level here is about 3500.. Were at 2400. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2006, 10:13 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
There I fixed the problem with Suzuki in my sig being linked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Dont click it though. Thats your first and only warning. Its riddled iwth popups. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I just noticed that. Doing it to Yamaha Warrior I think that's fixed.
none of them are fixed and it really is a shame that the webmaster allows it to happen.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] You don't see that cr@p on other sites
Well, I fixed my .sig. That is my .sig. There are many like it, but it is mine. Now don't fsck with it!

I wonder if they'd be tweaked if we found all the words that are sold and started making up nonsense posts with them.
ATV
Suzuki
Yamaha Warrior
Tires
Warn Winch
Edelbrock
k & n air filter
Cycle Country
XR400
Renthal
pro circuit
Dynojet

Ok, thats as many as i could find so far.

But:

Do you want to disable the IntelliTXT links? Deactivation requires the use of cookie technology. If you should delete or refresh your cookies, please note that the service will be re-activated automatically.
CLick here to disable

Edit: Please send all donations via PP to 1sickGT AT gmail DOT com for this PSA...
Thanks.....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
How do you get rid of this junk? The link takes you to their website but where do you go to disable them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

How's everyone doing?
We need some more rain in the southland. Just don't do it while I'm golfing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got to play Monday and Tuesday between rain showers. Timed it perfectly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2006, 01:30 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

How do you get rid of this junk? The link takes you to their website but where do you go to disable them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
It disabled it as soon as I went there. Didn't have to do anything. Maybe they powers that be found out about it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

How's everyone doing?
We need some more rain in the southland. Just don't do it while I'm golfing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Got to play Monday and Tuesday between rain showers. Timed it perfectly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
We picked up another 1.05" of rain yesterday (that's at least 2 daily records this year). Bureu of Reclamation opened up Friant Dam @ Millertan Lake. She's full. Hopefully the snow pack is deep and wet.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-29-2006, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like the Pooolaris boys beat me to finding the trick to disabling the greenies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They found it on sunday.

Old 03-30-2006, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

How's everyone doing?
just swell. yer postin kinda late. did you get a kitchen pass to do that?
Hey lookie, I'm posting late again.....shhhhhh here comes wifey.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Today, my bro-in-law just bought a 1999 F-350...the only bad thing is it's a V-10. Oh well, it's a nice truck. Anyone own a V-10?
hmmm, let's see, you've been BSing with us for the past 2 years, 500 pages & 10,000 posts. we're a PSD chat group....what was your question again? Oh yeah, we ALL have V-10s and we've just been posing. weather must be real cold in Ute-tah cuz yer brain is frozen!
LOL! Only thing I can say about the V10 is they like to guzzle gas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Terrible mileage when they are not hauling anything and even worse when they are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel