Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 02:19 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: nedflanders
hi diddly-do there neighbors! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

MD, i think "I'mmmm Baaaccckkk" started with the movie Poltergiest. But look at me, I'm dating myself! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] well, from reading some of these old posts, looks like the only friend i have is OFC. nobody else likes me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] , but that's okay, because OFC is just a kinky old kooky kinda guy, just the kinda friend I need. Well, happy hunting in Florence OFC, sure hope ya don't come back needing a penicillin injection! One way or the other, I'm sure you'll need to go to confession and need a lot of revival.
Ned, long time no post;Q glad nothing negative happened to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I remember some of Poltergiest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and that part isn't part of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2005, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider

Didn't Jack Nicholson say that?

Old 05-04-2005, 02:10 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I believe it was the little girl from Poltergeist (or however it's spelled) and she said "They'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr re baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack."

IIRC, she passed away after the filming of the last movie from pnemonia thought to be caused by her being in water in one scene.

Edit to this after Googling:

Actress was Heather O'Rourke who played Carol Anne Freeling.

From http://fusionanomaly.net/poltergeist.html:

The child star of the Poltergeist horror films died from a heart attack yesterday - at the age of 12

Little blonde Heather O'Rourke suddenly collapsed while waiting to go into hospital apparently suffering from a severe bout of flu. Heather - who played angelic Carol Anne, kidnapped by evil spirits in the movies - died after being internal linkrushed to hospital near internal linkLos Angeles. Last night, friends said they believed Heather had become ill while filming Poltergeist III last June. Her shocked manager Mike Meyer said: "I've been told her death is related to a sickness she suffered while making Poltergeist III." And his girlfriend Shantay Grieggs said: "Heather had flu-like symptoms and that's what they thought it was."
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-04-2005, 04:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher
Didn't Jack Nicholson say that?
yer thinkin of the Stephen King/novel/movie he was in, where he goes crazy as a secluded writer. he has a few psychotic scenes and one-liners in that show. can't remember them all, but it was at least 20 years ago.

yep, yer right skinner, it was "They're back". i remember her death, and they were trying to tie in the macabre nature of the films and connect it to her death in some way. kinda like a mummy's tomb, type of curse.

Old 05-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Three actors/actresses died shortly after filming. The little girl, I believe the actress who played her sister (strangled by a boyfriend/ex-boyfriend) and an actor, not sure who he was, died of cancer.

Supposedly part of the film was filmed over the top of an old Indian burial ground. Which I think was actually part of the movies. But it's been so long since I've watched it...

Old 05-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Looks like we have our very own movie buffs in the FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Scary about actors/actresses dying after making movies like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I have a bad memory when it comes to movie lines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm lucky, if, I can remember what I said yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I keep reminding the wife, she better hope I remember how to get home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

yer thinkin of the Stephen King/novel/movie he was in, where he goes crazy as a secluded writer. he has a few psychotic scenes and one-liners in that show. can't remember them all, but it was at least 20 years ago.
I think ya'll are thinking of "The Shining"... and his line was "Here's Johnny"...

Oh my... I am soooo dating myself now![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider

I just remember weird sh*t. If not, Google reminds me. If all else fails, I just make it up, cause most likely someone else won't be able to contradict me. LOL.

Old 05-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I just remember weird sh*t. If not, Google reminds me. If all else fails, I just make it up, cause most likely someone else won't be able to contradict me. LOL.
LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That was funny Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2005, 06:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKarynOh my... I am soooo dating myself now![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL, We are all in the same boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel