Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

The CR500 engine will shake yer teeth out. You still got some don't ya?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] never know wit that picture of yourself in the fancy hat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LOL

Old 09-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

Try to find a wrecked one. What are you going to do with a XR650 frame?

Old 09-10-2004, 02:40 PM
Quad Patrol

My Goodness, Who gave this thread a double shot of Mocha this morning[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now, after cleaning out my "inbox" I'll read what you guys posted and put down my comments as I go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or at the end in one lump sum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]MD

Old 09-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Are the mounts on that 500 motor the same as like a 250r if i got a rolling chassis? i suppose they could build the chassis for whatever. be a good woods quad i would think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Darn. I got to go to work now. I hate when that happens.
It's Friday and I'll be driving the PSD- Life's still good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Im at work ; ) be done with it in ohhh 6 hours or less. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 02:51 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver
...And the reason why you don't want to interevene with the Yami girls is because you only want to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and right now, your happy with mud sleeping in your bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]j/k
...q]
Thems Fightin words Big boy!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I might want to do more than play. But of course who wouldnt wanna play with Tasty young women?? Mud has shunned me. he comes up to say hi checks out the window behind the bed and then goes and sleeps by the door. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Mud is only looking for the babe b!tch that you promised him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when he checks the bed and out the window[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]He's just making sure you aren't keeping her all to yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k Hey, leave the little girls out of it, I've got 3 of them myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]But I know you were referring to the 18 plus categories[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[quote]
Originally posted by: Trasher
Did ya throw a nice little 1000cc street bike engine in it yet? Don't want to waste too much time moving![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] q]

Sounds like Creator has a little Tim Allen and "Binford" in him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ArArArArAr[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 02:54 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

rescue I preffer Em at least 21. although id never turn down 18 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ive actually dated more women older than me than younger. when i was 17 a 40 yr old [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] wow she was a freak let me tell you. and a couple in the mid 30's and a bunch in the mid 20's and a bunch in the teens when i was a teens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

another factor about anywoman can keep me physically interested for a week or two after that it takes one hell of a mind to keep me in the game or i drift off to outerspace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 03:03 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I Command and Demand Respect!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Just bought new tires for the truck last night (Toyo 315/75R-16/8). Finally I have real tires that actually fill up the wheel wells.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Now, How can your respect someone with a Pee Degree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]You can't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] si that why you have to demand respect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Saying that, I do respect you for filling in those wheel wells[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]You need to post some pics with the new treads, I am getting tired of looking at the old tread (all in jest, I mean no disrespect, you have a beautiful family)you have in your pics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]still don't see where lip needs to be done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]On mine, I'd like to see them take some from below or should I say "behind" and put it up "top"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Toyo, I like the idea of giving the lawn mower a lift[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and the chariot sounds like a innovative project[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]As far as dui goes, you'll have to check your state laws. Here in Ca. people think or I should say thought, that they can operate anything other then a motor vehicle when they get popped. So, now, basically anything that moves, can get you a dui on public roads or waterways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]And if your caught bui(boating under the influence) your insurance still goes up, and it has the same penalties as a car dui.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel