Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Let's see...

I have been AWOL (camping over the weekend and Wyoming last week), Confused is a *****, Rescue has turned into Rev. LoveJoy, Skinner is still woman-less.... Have I missed anything?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
4 Wheel parts is lame
I will have to agree with that! I wouldnt let them instal anthing anything my jeep...your crazy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

BTW...Good morning and happy Monday everyone!

Old 07-18-2005, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider

Well HELLLLOOOOOOO Miss Kitty. Good morning to you, too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

I’m happy for you Reverent…sounds like life is good. I can’t complain either. I’m headed back up the mountain this afternoon for some dinner and more riding. Actually, I went to work today from camp, but I’m planning on pulling the A Train back off the mountain tonight. Mountain = Manti Lasal National Forest (Central Utah).

Old 07-18-2005, 07:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
You will be alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your a hhmmm, hhmmm, [clearing my throat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]] mature adult[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] with a good head on your shoulders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Mature? LOL. Good one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Most of the time anyways. Sometimes, well, not so mature.
LOL! sounds like your an average male[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The list isn't long, but it's legal...unlike some people I've known over the years. (They were in, or right out of, high school...)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-18-2005, 07:28 PM
Air Cooled Rider

That's too bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] try to find one at a garage sale[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm too cheap. I want one someone is throwing out because it rusted, but still has good plumbing.

Old 07-18-2005, 07:29 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Let's see...

I have been AWOL (camping over the weekend and Wyoming last week), Confused is a *****, Rescue has turned into Rev. LoveJoy, Skinner is still woman-less.... Have I missed anything?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah yeah yeah.

I'm home today. Did a number on my back yesterday riding with LJ, another friend and a guy we met up with on a BMW F650 Dakaar. He dumped it once at the top of the fire lookout. We ended up in the middle of an Enduro...going the opposite way. LOL

Old 07-18-2005, 09:51 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Hopefully the fall will get here soon and be wet. Be cool to get your guys to come over. I went to Carnegie, you guys gotta come to Miami. I know I'm going to have a lot of difficulty convincing MWQ to come though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I dont even usually ride in the summer at all. I am making a exception this summer to train for enduros this fall. Carnegie is 40 minutes from my house and 5 sets of 5 laps every other weekend is more than enough riding on what I refer to as "marbles on glass". Little dirt clods on hard pack. I should be able to follow the blue groove around the mx track in a few more sessions. For those of you who lives where it rains more than 4 times a year. Blue groove refers to the mark your skidding tires leave on the dirt that resembles concrete.

Let me know when it rains! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 09:53 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior I'm going to have a lot of difficulty convincing MWQ to come though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You sure are. It's over his "100 mile limit" for a day trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So, you need to be a smooth talker to get him convinced to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And its not raining yet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 09:55 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

How are we actually talking kids with b&rw? I gotta go back and see how this happened. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Do you really want to picture that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Upon further review.................................. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel