Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 05:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
You will be alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your a hhmmm, hhmmm, [clearing my throat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]] mature adult[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] with a good head on your shoulders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Mature? LOL. Good one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Most of the time anyways. Sometimes, well, not so mature.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL! It's an old family secret[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just like the Bush's baked bean commercial[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, does the dog know the scret formula[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Not sure how much of a secret it is, it's posted on CATVW. Most people screw it up the first time and use a spread instead of butter. You need the real stuff. The other just turns it into a soggy mess. Water (spreads) and oil (the rest of the spreads, plus the garlic spread has some) don't mix. Evidentally everything will just slide right off. LOL.

Sounds like you got a connection[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ehh, nope. My friend's parents are going to turn it into a charcoal BBQ.

Old 07-15-2005, 06:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Ahh feels good to be back in the saddle. Another one from LAP Productions

Old 07-15-2005, 10:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

just4kicks those pics look like the Palomar wash? correct?

Old 07-16-2005, 02:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe your such a wuss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My little one leads the way on those rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
gee thanks for acknowledging that.not very associate-pastor-like of you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ya, i just don't like 'em. don't know what it is. wish i could go on more.

Old 07-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
You will be alright[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your a hhmmm, hhmmm, [clearing my throat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]] mature adult[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] with a good head on your shoulders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Mature? LOL. Good one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Most of the time anyways. Sometimes, well, not so mature.

LOL! sounds like your an average male[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2005, 09:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
LOL! It's an old family secret[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just like the Bush's baked bean commercial[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But, does the dog know the scret formula[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Not sure how much of a secret it is, it's posted on CATVW. Most people screw it up the first time and use a spread instead of butter. You need the real stuff. The other just turns it into a soggy mess. Water (spreads) and oil (the rest of the spreads, plus the garlic spread has some) don't mix. Evidentally everything will just slide right off. LOL.

Sounds like you got a connection[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ehh, nope. My friend's parents are going to turn it into a charcoal BBQ.
That's too bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] try to find one at a garage sale[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

I can't believe your such a wuss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] My little one leads the way on those rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
gee thanks for acknowledging that.not very associate-pastor-like of you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ya, i just don't like 'em. don't know what it is. wish i could go on more.
LOL! that's the honesty in me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

We all have a faults[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] your just happens to be kiddie rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No all joking aside, I do understand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: semperdesert
just4kicks those pics look like the Palomar wash? correct?
semperdesert, Welcome to the forums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

just4kicks checks in occasionally, However, your reply might get lost in the pages[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] before he sees it. We are the 3rd busiest thread in the forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'd suggest you send hi a "PM" so he replies to you faster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2005, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

LOL! that's the honesty in me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

We all have a faults[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] your just happens to be kiddie rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] No all joking aside, I do understand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
hey hey hey!! i can handle the wussy stuff, it's the shaker rides, the spinners, the big drops, etc...., those don't agree with me.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel