Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

So, got an estimate on my stang today for insurance.. The place i went to was pretty sweet. The owner has had his truck on the cover of Classic Trucks mag.. Looks like they do good work..
Gonna go ahead and get every thing done while its there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
THe bodywork will be FINISHED! w00t. And the car will pretty much be done except for a few interior and suspension pieces..

Old 09-26-2006, 03:25 AM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: DLUNA1
Sorry about guys! I'm new at this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Not a probelm, if you hang around these parts long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you're bound to get a shot here and there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] But is all in fun on PSD thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah, it can get a little rowdy in here....lol...

Hey... you got a stang?? Where have I been??

Old 09-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
So since the jeep has longer springs does that mean that i can haul more in the back??!?!?! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

*runs*
Why not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It seems to work for everyone else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You better run faster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Skinner is hot on your tail[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 09-26-2006, 04:47 PM
Quad Patrol

So, got an estimate on my stang today for insurance.. The place i went to was pretty sweet. The owner has had his truck on the cover of Classic Trucks mag.. Looks like they do good work..
Gonna go ahead and get every thing done while its there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
THe bodywork will be FINISHED! w00t. And the car will pretty much be done except for a few interior and suspension pieces..
To be young and rich[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: DLUNA1
Sorry about guys! I'm new at this [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Not a probelm, if you hang around these parts long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you're bound to get a shot here and there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] But is all in fun on PSD thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah, it can get a little rowdy in here....lol...

Hey... you got a stang?? Where have I been??
Here's a guess[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

In DaSand & On DaBeechMan[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I betr Hoss Shows up to make fun of Ned Pretty soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm only six days off of showing up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] My employer isn't too fond of the forum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Oh, an aerospace company keeps calling me and offering me a job. I didn't even apply. They called every Hoss in Utah to find me. However, I'm quite happy with my current situation. Good luck to you, Trasher.

So it sounds like canuckledick has had fun with the renter from hell. I think she just moved in next to me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The one bad thing about where I live, is I can't sling a cat without hitting white trash. The town could be showcased on the Blue Comedy Tour. Oh well, I can ride my ATV from my house to the trails, so I guess you have to take a little bitter with the sweet. Or in Ned's case, the salty with the sweet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 11:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I think you should tell your employer to eat a horse wafer! wtf.. not fond of the forums [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] thats just fooey.

Old 09-27-2006, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

More like young and broke. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I may as well make cool paper airoplanes outta all the moneys i make... At least theyd keep me entertained.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 12:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I think you should tell your employer to eat a horse wafer! wtf.. not fond of the forums [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] thats just fooey.
I know I'd be on the forum more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] during work hours, if my manager didn't have a view of what's on my screen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 12:43 AM
Quad Patrol

More like young and broke. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I may as well make cool paper airoplanes outta all the moneys i make... At least theyd keep me entertained.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Dollar bills in the string of a bikini will keep you entertained also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And you can get a couple dollars just collecting cans everyday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel