Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 04:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Thanks Ned, but there is only 1 "ned or flanders or nedflanders" and that IS YOU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
well wait a second... i think Ned's onto something here. i think this could really fit. especially since you hold ned in such high regard.

Old 07-20-2005, 04:55 AM
Pro Rider

MWQ, give me some time, i'll come up with something you don't like that sticks. those are always the best ones....

the simpsons is really clever and witty humor at times, but most people only recognize the obnoxious stuff, or the sight gag stuff. the different characters really crack me up.

since you're the m/c rider in the group, maybe evil kneivel. i'll hafta work on it.

Old 07-20-2005, 05:00 AM
Pro Rider

well, i sold the quad deck tonight. still working on the camper. i can't believe this thing doesn't have an aux. 12V plug ('94 model, Caribou).

gotta get up in 4 hours to travel to mile 60 on the Alaska hwy, then back home tomorrow nite. see ya.

Old 07-20-2005, 05:29 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

And then she throws "swell" ing into the mix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
you freakin pervert, i was thinkin the EXACT same thing, but i thot i'd have more class and not jump all over it. glad someone did! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It was to good to pass up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 05:31 AM
Quad Patrol

So your window lickers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
never heard that one...cruel..but LMAO! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yea, it is cruel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

They are the ones that take a small yellow bus to school and can't help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but, lick the heck out of the windows;o

Old 07-20-2005, 05:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Thanks Ned, but there is only 1 "ned or flanders or nedflanders" and that IS YOU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
well wait a second... i think Ned's onto something here. i think this could really fit. especially since you hold ned in such high regard.
Looks like a can of whoop azz might need to be opened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 05:34 AM
Quad Patrol

MWQ, give me some time, i'll come up with something you don't like that sticks. those are always the best ones....

the simpsons is really clever and witty humor at times, but most people only recognize the obnoxious stuff, or the sight gag stuff. the different characters really crack me up.

since you're the m/c rider in the group, maybe evil kneivel. i'll hafta work on it.
I like Enduro myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 05:36 AM
Quad Patrol

well, i sold the quad deck tonight. still working on the camper. i can't believe this thing doesn't have an aux. 12V plug ('94 model, Caribou).

gotta get up in 4 hours to travel to mile 60 on the Alaska hwy, then back home tomorrow nite. see ya.
Cool, what did you get? If, you don't mind me asking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm thinking about selling mine also.

Hhmmm, that would be a nice item to have.

Travel safely[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Don't make any road kill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 08:14 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

The zone has bee little off today for some reason. Or at least lately.
HHmmm, is it being spun out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I think everyone is just slowing down for the summer. That and there is a lot of spinners lately and it may clog up a bit.

Old 07-20-2005, 08:16 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

I'll be patient. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel