Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, DQ and I like to lick things on the short bus. Sometimes the bus driver has to hose us down, but I kind of like to be hosed down.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Guess it depends on who's holding the hose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] A ewe or the ram[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Rescue...I will be leaving for Vegas on friday...so no riding for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but...I get an all expenses paid trip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] so I cant really complain. But, I will be in Pismo the weekend of the 30 & 31st and then again August 20 & 21st.

Sorry, I'll miss you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This will probably be our last trip there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] until Thanksgiving. And youcan't complain about an all expense paid trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] now, can you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Arrive safely and HAVE FUN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Like I needed to add that line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, Hope you feel better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Quad Patrol

Dang dude...you need to get better, cuz I'm sending a bunch of Mormon girls your way on the short bus.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And you thought you were hurting now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Imagine what next week will have in store fore you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, and they like to lick the windows and "other" stuff.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 02:47 PM
Quad Patrol

Yeah, and they like to lick the windows and "other" stuff.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I heard grocery cart handles too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]YUK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 02:50 PM
Royalty Rider

The "other" stuff he speaks of are the saftey lollipops the bus driver gives you to try and keep all saliva in one's own mouth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Arrive safely and HAVE FUN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I will be sure to do all of the above [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Im going with my family, parents and younger brother (who is 18). So I wont be getting too crazy...lol...I told my mom that I was taking my brother to the strip clubs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she almost passed out!! LMAO!!

Old 07-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Quad Patrol

The "other" stuff he speaks of are the saftey lollipops the bus driver gives you to try and keep all saliva in one's own mouth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
But but. swapping spit is part of the fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2005, 03:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I will be sure to do all of the above [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Im going with my family, parents and younger brother (who is 18). So I wont be getting too crazy...lol...I told my mom that I was taking my brother to the strip clubs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] she almost passed out!! LMAO!!
LOL! I bet she did, while your brother is listening with a [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] that she would of loved to smack off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel