Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
On a bad note, we were driving down Interstate 205 (Tracy area) at 65 mph. In the lane next to us and just in front was a SBC truck, it lost a couple of items out of the back and we ended up taking a good hit from one of them on the roof[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Now a brand new truck has a nice dent in the roof. Fortunately the driver stopped[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] actually, we kind of made him stop. Now, we'll see how SBC management handles the problem.
OUCH. That should be fun. If was down this way probably end up talking to one of my uncles. I think he's on a board or something that deals with screw ups. Should be pretty cut and dry that something came off of one of their trucks and hit the other truck.
I felt like crap, brand new truck, owner (good friend) sitting in the passenger seat conducting business on the phone, all he sees is me ducking (natural reaction) and BANG[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]Pull up next to the SBC truck and yell at the driver, take the next exit and notice the damage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Fortunately, I sped up to get ahead of the SBC truck, so IF there was damage and I needed to catch the truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I would be able too. SBC driver took the same exit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but drove right past us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Tracked him down and got all his info. Still waiting to here from SBC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Well, you guys sure did have your own private group[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] my goodness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that is a lot of people to go camping with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Who coordinates that fiasco[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
it's all the wife's family. they're all loggers from the north. ya sure learn a lot of outdoors stuff from them (several set up their own winter camp while logging the north). anyways, we all know the where and when, we just hafta show up. the only co-ordinating is the 2 out-houses and getting them pumped once a weekend. we all pitch in for that, whether we use it or not.
Now that's Cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]Our families are not that coordinated[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2005, 01:18 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Now you and Hoss both must have Verizon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] When he inquires about you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img](Not a bad thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) You just happen to show up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
hmmmmm, mighty interesting indeed.Coincicdence you say? I say NOT!!
Point 1: WHENEVER Hoss posts about miss kitty, she mysteriously appears.
Point 2: 240+ pages back when the "just4" girls were hot for me, Hoss accused them of being posers; a fat 50 y/o guy in his basement.
point 3: the guy who smells the fart first and starts blaming everyone else, is usually the one who did it.

THEREFORE, logic didctates that one of Hoss' multiple Cybil personalitites is Miss Kitty. Hey Hoss, can you also bring back Ned too?
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

However, I think your giving Hoss too much credit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't think he could pull off a Miss Kitty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thanks Goodness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Now a NED, He's capable of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Confused, you blew my cover. I confess; I’m actually a gorgeous blond that lives in California (some call me Miss Kitty). The whole Whitewater / Hoss thing is just my alter ego. I’m actually a KGB agent, and have been trying for years to infiltrate western culture (which I have successfully accomplished). In America, I’m worshiped by many, and feared by all. I’m Omnipotent!!!! I’m everywhere!!!! However, I’m not NED (he’s a homo).

Old 06-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
However, I’m not NED (he’s a homo).
LMAO!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2005, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Skinner, you stop playing with those Gallery boys (AKA: Daily Spin Zone). They are nothing but trouble.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sorry about the truck MD.

Miss Kitty, Great timing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Spin Zone has all kinds of problems. Not too much playing. The quest is on for 1000 pages though. Getting all kinds of errors and time outs over there. They are much more mellow than they used to be. I think all the trouble makers left.

Mainly it's OFC, MWQ, MD pops in now and again, and a few others. Maybe 10 total people are active over there.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

I'm getting those errors, too. I think my last post on that thread was on page 250. I think it's time for a trouble maker to stir the pot a little. I kind of miss the arguments from SEMO, GG, Heywood, DQ, etc.

Old 06-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah Hoss I remember them. That's when it was always trashed I think. They don't come around. At least in the last week that I've been around there.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Skinner, did you just call DQ trash? Now I'm pissed.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel