Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
MWQ, give me some time, i'll come up with something you don't like that sticks. those are always the best ones....

the simpsons is really clever and witty humor at times, but most people only recognize the obnoxious stuff, or the sight gag stuff. the different characters really crack me up.

since you're the m/c rider in the group, maybe evil kneivel. i'll hafta work on it.
I like Enduro myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
well why not? i don't hafta name everyone. but enduro is a nice, appropriate name. i wuz lookin for something a little more irritating, sorta like re-naming someone flanders!!
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Enduro it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Don't go there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I like Enduro myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
well why not? i don't hafta name everyone. but enduro is a nice, appropriate name. i wuz lookin for something a little more irritating, sorta like re-naming someone flanders!!
Enduro is kind of a honor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If you want to take a little more time to think of something irritating, I'll understand. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
On second thought, seeing he went "Endover" at Pismo on the last trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe it should be "Endover[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It is very close to Enduro[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
It's going to be a hot one today. It was already 82 this morning driving to work. And to top it off, there is a forest fire about 20 miles from my house (smoky).
Yea, we had a 10,000 acre grass fire 3 days ago to the west of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Covered the valley in smoke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Only 1 building was lost and it was on Lawrence Livermore Nat'l Laboratory property. Skinner, sounds like part of it burned up by Carnegie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2005, 10:27 PM
Quad Patrol

I think Rescue should be renamed "The Preacher."
How about Reverand Rescue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I can live with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2005, 10:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Probably sell Honda 70[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (MWQ, close your eyes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
Of course I cant close my eyes. How much? Just think I could tell the guys in the spin zone I bought myself a quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO.

But seriously, how much do you want for it?

Old 07-21-2005, 10:36 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

On second thought, seeing he went "Endover" at Pismo on the last trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe it should be "Endover[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It is very close to Enduro[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2005, 10:36 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

How about Reverand Rescue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I can live with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2005, 10:37 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Yea, we had a 10,000 acre grass fire 3 days ago to the west of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Covered the valley in smoke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Only 1 building was lost and it was on Lawrence Livermore Nat'l Laboratory property. Skinner, sounds like part of it burned up by Carnegie[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I'll let you know if it got any of it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] when i go sat am and put in my 25 laps on the mx track. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

SWEEET! It's Endover. I like that. Just no prepending a "b" to that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-21-2005, 11:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

It's going to be a hot one today. It was already 82 this morning driving to work. And to top it off, there is a forest fire about 20 miles from my house (smoky).
Yeah, Carnegie is right across the street from Site 300.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel