Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Around here the winter/cooler months are the best time to sell a house. Being that people that come from different areas dont like the heat. And its really awsome up here that time of yeaer.

Old 08-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

I hope everyone gets out of new orleans in time.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

RIP New Orleans...

Old 08-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I hope everyone gets out of new orleans in time.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

RIP New Orleans...
I've been so busy here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Haven't had time to catch up on the world news[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I take it there is a hurricane barreling down on her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver

RIP New Orleans...
I've been so busy here lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Haven't had time to catch up on the world news[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I take it there is a hurricane barreling down on her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Class 5 class time I checked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Name is Katrina.

Been quite a few this year. Never seen them get that high in the alphabet. That's #11. Only a month left in the season though.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver

RIP New Orleans...
Class 5 class time I checked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Name is Katrina.

Been quite a few this year. Never seen them get that high in the alphabet. That's #11. Only a month left in the season though.
Thanks Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I should invest a little more time on the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and read the news section a little bit more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and not so much in the forums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I would be more informed on current events in the real world[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Not the PSD thread, or who beat who at Pismo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2005, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

The sad fact is that, that city will most likly be under water and uninhabitable for months. They may NEVER recover.

Old 08-29-2005, 12:01 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

The sad fact is that, that city will most likly be under water and uninhabitable for months. They may NEVER recover.
Maybe it will make people think twice about building a city below sea level along the coast... There's a lot of history there, and I feel bad for anyone who loses anything. But that's like the people who live in the San Joaquin River bottom and b!tch when it floods. WTF? Next time we'll just have the Bureau of Reclamation keep things shut until the damn breaks and it KILLS YOU!.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-29-2005, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya ever heard the song, "New Orleans Is Sinking" by the Tragically Hip (yet another quality Canadian band). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Maybe it will make people think twice about building a city below sea level along the coast... There's a lot of history there, and I feel bad for anyone who loses anything. But that's like the people who live in the San Joaquin River bottom and b!tch when it floods. WTF? Next time we'll just have the Bureau of Reclamation keep things shut until the damn breaks and it KILLS YOU!.
we get whiners like that, especially near the airport. they complain about the noise?! WTF did you think moving next to an airport??

so did Hawaii beat Curacoa today in World Little league? team from my kids catchment area represented Canada and made it to the semis, before getting pounded by Japan in the semi-finals.

Old 08-29-2005, 03:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ya ever heard the song, "New Orleans Is Sinking" by the Tragically Hip (yet another quality Canadian band). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
No I have not. Do you know the lyrics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Maybe, you can jar my memory[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel