Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Wish I was actually one of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DQ, any luck on those matresses[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
One could take that comment in a really bad way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-02-2005, 06:46 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Yeah, I heard that it was packed this weekend. Everyone from the valley trying to escape the heat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm off to the zoo this weekend too. Looking forwarding to seeing my friends...but now the freaking crowds or the torn up beach that's a PITA to drive on with only 2WD.
Time to tell the boss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 2wd[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] just isn't cutting it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO. He'd probably tell me the same thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-02-2005, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

Wish I was actually one of them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

DQ, any luck on those matresses[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
One could take that comment in a really bad way. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
<--- Gets It.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

my dad and i replaced the pinion seal and the yoke and u-joint on the PSD in Feb. it was really stubborn to get out at the home shop compared to a real repair shop, but we still gotRdone!

I am thinking of doing myown oil changes on the PSD after we move in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Except, I don't have a container big enough for all that oil[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Starting to feel a clunk in the drive line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Is that what yours did when you changed out the u-joint? Starting to see some dings in my PSD's armour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess at 103,000 miles with no real problems, I can't complain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, why couldn't it have done it prior to 100,000 miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Just looking for a little help from Mom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Yeah, I heard that it was packed this weekend. Everyone from the valley trying to escape the heat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm off to the zoo this weekend too. Looking forwarding to seeing my friends...but now the freaking crowds or the torn up beach that's a PITA to drive on with only 2WD.
Time to tell the boss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 2wd[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] just isn't cutting it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO. He'd probably tell me the same thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL!

Git R Done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, we are off to the real zoo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] San Francisco[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Chat later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
WeeeeeEEEEeeee

What a FUN day. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

First, i got to work and noticed the jeep smoking and smelling REALLY bad. Got under it and the whole under side on the right is soaked in oil. It looks like the tards who changed the filter last beat on it with a hammer. SO i added a quart and drove home. lol

When i got home i had a HUGE package waiting for me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Some big exhaust tubing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Still waiting on the intake.

Oh, and last week in pismo i noticed my pinion seal on the rear is leaking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Ill have 4WP put in a new one i guess.

hey LJ, dontcha do yer own oil changes??

my dad and i replaced the pinion seal and the yoke and u-joint on the PSD in Feb. it was really stubborn to get out at the home shop compared to a real repair shop, but we still gotRdone!
I would if i could but we have an aftermarket warranty where i have to have it done at a shop. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I would do the seal myself but i figure that i might as well have 4WPs do it since theyll be back there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]confusedbuyer[/b i use that white lithium grease spray inside anything that looks like a moving part. go up and down a few times and lube it in various positions (go ahead hoss, jump all over that one, cuz yer prolly gettin a woody just reading it).

You are one sick puppy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well, I just spent 3 days at Fish Lake National Forest....rode 100 miles on the wheeler.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Pulled the fun train with the "Man Truck." Anyone miss me? Oh, it snowed.

Old 08-02-2005, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Don't cry Skinner, it's only a thread in the land of make believe. If you click your heels together 3 times, maybe it will come back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hey SF, what RU doing posting so late, & on a weekend!! I'm telling the MRS!!
SF?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel