Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

THe new exhaust and intake sound SWEET!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 02:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
[i]Originally posted by: [b]confusedbuyer[/b i use that white lithium grease spray inside anything that looks like a moving part. go up and down a few times and lube it in various positions (go ahead hoss, jump all over that one, cuz yer prolly gettin a woody just reading it).

You are one sick puppy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well, I just spent 3 days at Fish Lake National Forest....rode 100 miles on the wheeler.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Pulled the fun train with the "Man Truck." Anyone miss me? Oh, it snowed.
Snowed cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Missed you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Of course

NOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 02:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
THe new exhaust and intake sound SWEET!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Wait until you feel the power[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] reverberating off of buildings as you drive through a neighborhood[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 03:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

my dad and i replaced the pinion seal and the yoke and u-joint on the PSD in Feb. it was really stubborn to get out at the home shop compared to a real repair shop, but we still gotRdone!

I am thinking of doing myown oil changes on the PSD after we move in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Except, I don't have a container big enough for all that oil[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Starting to feel a clunk in the drive line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Is that what yours did when you changed out the u-joint? Starting to see some dings in my PSD's armour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess at 103,000 miles with no real problems, I can't complain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, why couldn't it have done it prior to 100,000 miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
i've had a bit of a clunk when i put it in gear, but that's it. ford said don't worry about it. but what yer describing does sound like u-joint. also, we replaced the yoke, which is sorta like a u-joint, but not quite a u-joint. it was iether that or a speedy-sleeve, which was a ridiculously stupid amount of $$ compared to replacing the whole part.

Old 08-03-2005, 03:51 AM
Pro Rider

Well, we are off to the real zoo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] San Francisco[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Chat later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
don't forget, if ya drop yer wallett, kick it to Oakland!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 03:53 AM
Pro Rider

Don't cry Skinner, it's only a thread in the land of make believe. If you click your heels together 3 times, maybe it will come back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hey SF, what RU doing posting so late, & on a weekend!! I'm telling the MRS!!
SF?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

sheep f**ker

Old 08-03-2005, 03:57 AM
Pro Rider

geez hoss, snow! we don't even have that in Canada. are you north of the 49th parallel ? (that's the Canada/US border for all of my US friends!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) you musta been at quite the elevation.

Old 08-03-2005, 04:03 AM
Quad Patrol

i've had a bit of a clunk when i put it in gear, but that's it. ford said don't worry about it. but what yer describing does sound like u-joint. also, we replaced the yoke, which is sorta like a u-joint, but not quite a u-joint. it was iether that or a speedy-sleeve, which was a ridiculously stupid amount of $$ compared to replacing the whole part.
I get the "clunk" when I take off from a stop. And that's it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I know what the yoke is, why did you decide to replace that?

Old 08-03-2005, 04:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, we are off to the real zoo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] San Francisco[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Chat later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
don't forget, if ya drop yer wallett, kick it to Oakland!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Or hope, your back is in a corner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Man I hate that place[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 04:07 AM
Quad Patrol

Don't cry Skinner, it's only a thread in the land of make believe. If you click your heels together 3 times, maybe it will come back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hey SF, what RU doing posting so late, & on a weekend!! I'm telling the MRS!!
SF?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

sheep f**ker
Sheep facker[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Or, should that say sheep father[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PG-13[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel