Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorStill chepaer than gas when you consider fuel economy.

Yes it is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I like 15 mpg towing a lot better then 10 mpg[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorWell, here's the deal with James. He's always workin on his stuff cause it usually doesn't work right. Case in point. Last time we went to Miami...he's loading his bike...actually wasn't even on the trailer yet...master link starts falling apart. Grabbed one off his friend's Zilla. There's many a picture with him working on his bike on a ride. Not sure you've met him. He's got to be pulling 2K behind his Jeep Cherokee with a 4-banger. If he couldn't make it 10-15 miles out of town (IF THAT) I don't see how he's going to be able to climb Cottonwood, etc. Least he'll be going DOWN Cuesta. LOL.

Some people love working on their stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they do it all the time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorCA Mid-State Fair is going right now.

That's right. Someday, we should make it down there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They have a lot of good country artist there every year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
B&RW I figured thats what you were talking about...I just never knew the name of that place. I dont think I could frolick in on the beach neekid. Its too damn cold...
according to Hoss, (may he RIP), the worst part about nude beaches is the roll of socks he sews to the inside of his speedo gets revealed, and true shrink mode sets in from that COLD COLD water. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LMAO!

Old 08-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Quad Patrol

A couple years ago we went not knowing anything about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] All in all, it was worse then Thanksgiving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Only thing missing was the dairy cow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
The celebration isnt until August 20 & 21st [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thanks DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater Miss Kitty did slam me, but I like being slammed by women. Usually I'm the one doing the slamming, but I like a take charge woman...you know, the one's that aren't afraid to knock your "ego" down, and say giddyup![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO!

Old 08-05-2005, 09:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater

I really like our Sportsman 400. It's a little sluggish off the mark (like most 4-strokes), but it'll do 60+ and climb anything. I rode the Kawi Prarie 700 v-twin the other day...dang, it's the fastest ute that I have ridden. It's rougher than **** and beats the living crap out of you, but it's fast. I prefer the smooth ride of IRS.
Our 400 is a 2 stroke sport. It's a tank[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Off the line it's slow, but when it hits mid/upper range[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] better hold on. For being a sport model, they need to shave around 80lbs off of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Can't manuever it with your body all that much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And this one definately beats me up when I ride it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2005, 02:47 AM
Pro Rider

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THe gears and locker are IN!

Lets go WHEEEEEEELIN!!!!!!!!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love to LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, I'll be in the middle of a move next couple of weekends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Enjoy and be safe if you go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love to LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] However, I'll be in the middle of a move next couple of weekends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Enjoy and be safe if you go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
IM pretty busy too. Ive also gotta let the gears break in before i do any heavy off roading.

THough, next weekend i was thinking of making a day trip to hollister. Dunno though.

Old 08-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Quad Patrol

I forgot about the break in period. Is it no more then 10 miles without the gears cooling down or someting like that? For like 300 miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel