Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

nothing wrong wit that. just gettin in touch wit mother nature[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I guess it's "like father, like son".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

when you gotta go, you gotta go.............

Old 08-23-2005, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I'm on page 53 of 157 of the CA OHV Audit.... Actually rather informative. There's good and bad. But the BS that goes on with funding is highlighted quite well. And pointed out by the authors on nearly every page. LOL Basically every time they asked someone WHY funding levels were what they were, they usually answered because that's the way it is. No rational behind it.
now that's SCARY!! great insomnia control tho. have you thot about getting a life instead? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hec, even velcro mitts and sheep would be more fulfilling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
One last thing before I go to bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have another trailer to use when we go riding for the day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a 8x171/2 feather lite all aluminum car trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with aircraft rails for tie downs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That thing is sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Loaded the quads on it to bring them to the new house. Of course, no pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Dry weight is around 1300 lbs:! Here's a picture of one very similar to it new trailer
now that's sweet. what's one of those worth? you guys win the lotto and not want to tell the rest of us???

Old 08-23-2005, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Glad to see that you are going back to school...are you finishing your GED? Is it Adult High? or are you going to Sally Strothers "U"? TV repair maybe?
Haha...

Actually smart@ss... Im getting my BA.

hoss has several BA(A)s. BAA-BAA.....OUCH!

Old 08-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

I think we need to recruit some "Daytime" FBK members. Maybe, everyone is busy buying the 64-pack of Crayons for school...you know, the one with the sharpener in the back. I was envious of all the Crayola users at school...all I had was the crayons made in China...the toxic ones. The ones that were full of Pb and Hg...I guess I shouldn't have eaten them. However, they were quite yummy frosted in Elmer's Glue.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Pb=lead, from the latin word plumbum (or sompin like that). forgot what Hg is. hey, it's been 25 years since i took chemistry! BTW, some funny stuff there SF, LMAO.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Hey all! Just thought I'd bump this thread to the top.

Well, I've been forced to slow down. At 65 mpg, I get 16-17. I have to wear a flack jacket, but damn, fuel is expensive.

Oh, the kiddies go to school tomorrow...and wifey is very happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh, pee boy struck again...this time, it was on the side of the house.
just some amateur psychology here, but i noticed he is a blond. Perhaps you and mom calling him the golden boy has confused him into the golden-shower boy????

man, do you folks ever start school early! whatever happened to AFTER the labor-day weekend?

Old 08-23-2005, 11:17 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Hg = mercury. And I'm sure it's from the latin word for mercury as well.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-23-2005, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider

just got back from 4 days away in Kelowna. was hot there. but no quadding. BUT creator, I did get a round of golf in at a beaut course. i was rotten with my putting and chippping, but still shot 95. coulda been in the 80s... AAARRGGGHH!! I'm telling ya, if yer a competitve person, this game will drive ya crazy!!

wuz hopin the house would sell. it's been 3-4 weeks and we've had one price drop. getting really frustrated![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

so in keeping with Creator's theme, i got air bags put on the dually. can't believe how that camper and toy hauler make the rear sag. we'll hafta see how it all works out, cuz i never had trailer with me.

Old 08-23-2005, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Hg = mercury. And I'm sure it's from the latin word for mercury as well.
woulda never come up with that without looking. why not "M"????

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel