Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Maybe you should wear safety goggles when you read these posts, or at the very least, beer goggles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL! Yes, Billy does need his beer goggles on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2005, 10:49 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Ah come on Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] There's a kid on the forum spewing around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that his dad tows 7 tons with a 1/2 ton[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] What's an extra 3,000 lbs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] for a F250 PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, I think I remember seeing that...and I jumped his @ss for it too. Flippin idiots.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-30-2005, 10:52 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Maybe you should wear safety goggles when you read these posts, or at the very least, beer goggles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL! Yes, Billy does need his beer goggles on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I never wear beer goggles. Of course then I have to take full responsibility for myself when I wake in the morning and go "Oh holy hell WTF was I thinking last night!"

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Ah come on Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] There's a kid on the forum spewing around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that his dad tows 7 tons with a 1/2 ton[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] What's an extra 3,000 lbs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] for a F250 PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yeah, I think I remember seeing that...and I jumped his @ss for it too. Flippin idiots.
You weren't that bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and if you were taken that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] he certainly deserved it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Daddy is teaching him all the wrong things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and junior thinks because daddy does it, it's acceptable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Quad Patrol

I never wear beer goggles. Of course then I have to take full responsibility for myself when I wake in the morning and go "Oh holy hell WTF was I thinking last night!"
LOL! Only take responsibility if it gives you something that sticks around for 18+ years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And you got yourself in that situation because you were NOT thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or more then likely, thinking with the wrong head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2005, 02:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

skinner, where i live you go to jail for jumpin on some kid's @ss. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] and as Hoss would tell ya, it won't getcha any further ahead with the ladies either!

Old 10-01-2005, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Until they hook up with a real man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but they would have to come to Cali for that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Tell them not to waste their time in Utah either unless they are looking for a stud for their sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
they're all SNAGs in CA (Sensitive New Age Guy). the babes are really after rugged he-men like Festus, or an outdoorsman from the frozen tundra of Canada, more specifically, "The magnificent forests of British Columbia" (que the Monty Python song, "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay"). right DQ??! (okay hoss, time to change underwear and reply under your alter-ego).
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Its really not so bad being so raw and unrefined [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Anything to help boost my buddy's "legend in his own mind". and i was referring to myself as the outdoorsman. why is it you can post when your ears are burning, but then we don't hear from ya for weeks?

you guys prolly aren't familar with the lumberjack song from Monty Python. Festus, ya gotta post a link for it for these guys (i'd never figure out that kinda high-tech stuff).

Old 10-01-2005, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

LOL! Only take responsibility if it gives you something that sticks around for 18+ years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And you got yourself in that situation because you were NOT thinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Or more then likely, thinking with the wrong head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

if it weren't for not thinking, or thinking with the little head, there'd be 4 less kids in my house! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
skinner, where i live you go to jail for jumpin on some kid's @ss. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] and as Hoss would tell ya, it won't getcha any further ahead with the ladies either!
Down here you do too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And you have to wear orange cover-alls. Make sure everyone sees you for what you are.

Old 10-02-2005, 02:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerAnything to help boost my buddy's "legend in his own mind". and i was referring to myself as the outdoorsman. why is it you can post when your ears are burning, but then we don't hear from ya for weeks?

So true[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Seems we have a few of them in here that must have burning ears[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] DQ, Hoss and now Festus[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: confusedbuyeryou guys prolly aren't familar with the lumberjack song from Monty Python. Festus, ya gotta post a link for it for these guys (i'd never figure out that kinda high-tech stuff).
I remember Monty Python, just not the song your referring to. Your right about the techno stuff, wasn't to long ago you figured out how to quote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel