Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 05:05 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey all! Just thought I'd bump this thread to the top.

Well, I've been forced to slow down. At 65 mpg, I get 16-17. I have to wear a flack jacket, but damn, fuel is expensive.

Oh, the kiddies go to school tomorrow...and wifey is very happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh, pee boy struck again...this time, it was on the side of the house.
I don't see nothing wrong with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] As long as no one had a leg in the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 05:07 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
when you gotta go, you gotta go.............
That's what I say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I loved working graveyard, just stop in the roadway and go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Could see cars coming for miles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] out in the middle of nowhere.

Old 08-24-2005, 05:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer]

now that's SCARY!! great insomnia control tho. have you thot about getting a life instead? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] hec, even velcro mitts and sheep would be more fulfilling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Must be a Hoss invention[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] keeps them from running away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 05:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver
One last thing before I go to bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have another trailer to use when we go riding for the day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's a 8x171/2 feather lite all aluminum car trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] with aircraft rails for tie downs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] That thing is sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Loaded the quads on it to bring them to the new house. Of course, no pictures[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Dry weight is around 1300 lbs:! Here's a picture of one very similar to it new trailer
now that's sweet. what's one of those worth? you guys win the lotto and not want to tell the rest of us???
Around $4500 or so. Had aircraft tie down rails put on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They work great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] But dang, are they expensive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 05:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Glad to see that you are going back to school...are you finishing your GED? Is it Adult High? or are you going to Sally Strothers "U"? TV repair maybe?
Haha...

Actually smart@ss... Im getting my BA.

hoss has several BA(A)s. BAA-BAA.....OUCH!

LMAO!!

Old 08-24-2005, 05:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Hey all! Just thought I'd bump this thread to the top.

Well, I've been forced to slow down. At 65 mpg, I get 16-17. I have to wear a flack jacket, but damn, fuel is expensive.

Oh, the kiddies go to school tomorrow...and wifey is very happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh, pee boy struck again...this time, it was on the side of the house.
just some amateur psychology here, but i noticed he is a blond. Perhaps you and mom calling him the golden boy has confused him into the golden-shower boy????

man, do you folks ever start school early! whatever happened to AFTER the labor-day weekend?
LOL!

That's how it was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When we were growing up. Always the Tuesday after Labor Day weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, you just never know. Ours starts next week. My brother's kids are in the same school district, but the started on different days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Try to figure that one out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 05:17 AM
Quad Patrol

just got back from 4 days away in Kelowna. was hot there. but no quadding. BUT creator, I did get a round of golf in at a beaut course. i was rotten with my putting and chippping, but still shot 95. coulda been in the 80s... AAARRGGGHH!! I'm telling ya, if yer a competitve person, this game will drive ya crazy!!

wuz hopin the house would sell. it's been 3-4 weeks and we've had one price drop. getting really frustrated![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

so in keeping with Creator's theme, i got air bags put on the dually. can't believe how that camper and toy hauler make the rear sag. we'll hafta see how it all works out, cuz i never had trailer with me.
I bet it is driving you crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Is the house your interested in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] still on available? We're slowing but shirley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Making headway in our new house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

What did you go with on the airbags? Did you get an on-board compressor too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 05:27 AM
Quad Patrol

well, my daughter turned 17 today! that should bring out some response from our deviant stalkers, Hoss & Festus!! anyone wanna bet on which of them will reply first? I'm guessing OFC (Festus), cuz he has a nose for the youngblood.
Just when you thought you had it figured out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] throws a wrench into the mix[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 05:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
well, my daughter turned 17 today! that should bring out some response from our deviant stalkers, Hoss & Festus!! anyone wanna bet on which of them will reply first? I'm guessing OFC (Festus), cuz he has a nose for the youngblood.
Im only 3 years older. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
ya but LJ, you're closer in age and not really a perverted old felcher like those other 2 i mentioned. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gotta point there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 05:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

LJ beat them to the punch it looks like. LOL. He's not much of a stalker. Maybe deviant though. (Supposedly he has some sex slave that was using his computer earlier today....)

relatives don't count!
OUCH!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel