Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 12:22 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Welp. Im officially bored.
Asked my freind(my only one up here) if he wanted to go to fresno tonight. NOPE..
We had talked about going to an old mining area on the merced river earlyer in the week. So i asked him if he still wanted to go. NOPE.

Ugh

Me life is boring. lol
Me too.

I went out and blew through 2 hi-cap magazines in my bro's M4 air-soft gun. (MD...maybe the county should look into those for CQ training.) That's about 400 rounds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That thing has the accuracy of a blind man. LOL. I think I've about got it down. I'm going to only shoot dark ammo, I can see it. The white, or light ones, forget it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-27-2005, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Asked my freind(my only one up here) if he wanted to go to fresno tonight. NOPE..
We had talked about going to an old mining area on the merced river earlyer in the week. So i asked him if he still wanted to go. NOPE.

Ugh

Me life is boring. lol
Me too.

I went out and blew through 2 hi-cap magazines in my bro's M4 air-soft gun. (MD...maybe the county should look into those for CQ training.) That's about 400 rounds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That thing has the accuracy of a blind man. LOL. I think I've about got it down. I'm going to only shoot dark ammo, I can see it. The white, or light ones, forget it.
Sweet,
Ive gotta go to my granmaz bday partay(if you could call it that) tomorow night so thats not tooo bad. Ill prolly bring the jeep down even though moms bringing the truck. I just wanna drive around. lol

I still might go down to the river. FYI its called Hites Cove.. Should be cool. Load up the dog and the backpack and walk around for a while. lol

Old 08-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Yeah I know where Hites Cove is. Past Jerseydale. Too bad a little Pirate's Cove action wasn't going on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 02:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Ugh

Me life is boring. lol
Sounds like an interesting place to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Dude, you practically live in the middle of nowhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 02:41 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorI went out and blew through 2 hi-cap magazines in my bro's M4 air-soft gun. (MD...maybe the county should look into those for CQ training.).
Yea, but for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's almost 3 years tooooo late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] However, some agencies are going to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 02:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior Too bad a little Pirate's Cove action wasn't going on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Do we really want to know what a little Pirate's Cove action is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarriorI went out and blew through 2 hi-cap magazines in my bro's M4 air-soft gun. (MD...maybe the county should look into those for CQ training.).
Yea, but for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's almost 3 years tooooo late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] However, some agencies are going to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
The weight it pretty darn close, but probably lighter than the "real thing." But some of them you can get metal bodies for that add the weight. Most are plastic. They started in Japan, Korea, etc. where the general public can't own firearms. Most are complete copies, but not licensed so when they get imported they mark out the copied logos, unless they are licensed. A couple companies have licenses so you get them and they are exact copies, down to the logos. One M4 we looked was a metal body and licensed from Armalite so it had the logos, and an actual serial number. Pretty sweet. The one we ended up with has these plastic things over the names...which come off revealing the name. LOL. Does a slight amount of damage. But the metal replacement bodies have everything plan as day.

Old 08-27-2005, 02:55 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior Too bad a little Pirate's Cove action wasn't going on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Do we really want to know what a little Pirate's Cove action is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Nothing bad. I'm talking about the beach down in SLO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 04:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Nothing bad. I'm talking about the beach down in SLO. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
AAhhh, now I remember that conversation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-27-2005, 05:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Man, do the boxes ever end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It seems like we picked extra up along the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It's really cutting into my internet time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

On a good note, finally figured out how to use our wireless system with SBC's system. All is up and running[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel