Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 04:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LJ, it sure sounds like that Canadian made quad has been a lotta trouble. like a polaris, you're fixing it more than you get to ride it.

well, deal #2 fell apart, and now me and wife are depressed, devestated....i don't know which one to pick. BUT, deal #1 might get revived. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! the worst part is all the boxes we've packed. now the house looks like a disaster, not like the show home it was like when we were showing it before. no fair.

Old 09-16-2005, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Morning! TGIF!

Confused, sorry to hear about the flakey buyers of your home.

Old 09-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
And your probably some 10-year-old girl pretending to be an old man... I mean as much as you cry, you should be a girl.
Tell it like it is girl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL! You two have LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 01:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Touche'

Now that's funny Queenie. But I take offense at the old man comment...I'm a little sensitive about that subject. However, I'm not as old as Confusedashell, Rescuemuffdiver, Trasher...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
And the problem is? At least I can still dive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 01:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Yeah, she spanked me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You sound really upset[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe you to should go on the Jerry Springer show and get this over with once and for all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Skinner can provide his kiddie pool and oil[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 01:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Touche'

Now that's funny Queenie. But I take offense at the old man comment...I'm a little sensitive about that subject. However, I'm not as old as Confusedashell, Rescuemuffdiver, Trasher...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old as who???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Sorry man. I had to drag the rest of you down with me.
I am not complaining about being drug down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 01:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Well, the front struts on the green outlander have officially bit the dust. There oil and stuff EVERYWHERE!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
What skinner said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Struts are not cheap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Riding it like a sport bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] caught up to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 01:22 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
LJ, it sure sounds like that Canadian made quad has been a lotta trouble. like a polaris, you're fixing it more than you get to ride it.

well, deal #2 fell apart, and now me and wife are depressed, devestated....i don't know which one to pick. BUT, deal #1 might get revived. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! the worst part is all the boxes we've packed. now the house looks like a disaster, not like the show home it was like when we were showing it before. no fair.
That just suxs Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It will all work out in the end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Remain positive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just shove those boxes up against a wall, buyers will look through them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yeah, she spanked me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You sound really upset[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe you to should go on the Jerry Springer show and get this over with once and for all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Skinner can provide his kiddie pool and oil[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Naw...she would get too excited about it. However, it does sound like fun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

Sheesh...it's dead today. I can't even get a rise out of queenie. Maybe she's afraid of Hoss.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel