Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
you'll prolly have a bad rep around campus already for the PSD not being a hybrid, or for you not riding a bicycle to school. you're now expected to be ecologically sensitive to the earth's delicate balance. eat tofu. make love, not war. get the picture?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Get some club Gitmo shirts, eat at McDonalds, and drive yer Mighty PSD with the " I love Haliberton" and "I love Bush" bumper sticker right over their Hybrids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You'll be the new "Big man on Campus" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider

Been in Beautiful Carlsbad this week. No, not in cali on the coast but in New Mexico in the middle of nowhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] At least they have two golf courses to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Little bidness, little fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] At least I ain't playing with sheep like Hoss does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but there are some giant jack rabbits out on the courses. These suckers are huge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
you'll prolly have a bad rep around campus already for the PSD not being a hybrid, or for you not riding a bicycle to school. you're now expected to be ecologically sensitive to the earth's delicate balance. eat tofu. make love, not war. get the picture?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Get some club Gitmo shirts, eat at McDonalds, and drive yer Mighty PSD with the " I love Haliberton" and "I love Bush" bumper sticker right over their Hybrids[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You'll be the new "Big man on Campus" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO! Howdy gang! Hey, I hear looting is really fun!

Old 09-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

The only stores that aren't being hit are the Polaris dealerships[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] J/K[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

And to think I called you Creator...

Old 09-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

I thought I'd wake you up with that one before I hit the road again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Chat at you later tonight. Gotta see the rest of this fine state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HOSS! HOSS! i just found yer dictionary.... but i was a little confused by the definition for wife: gadget you screw on the bed and it does the housework??

Old 09-01-2005, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

HOSS! HOSS! i just found yer dictionary.... but i was a little confused by the definition for wife: gadget you screw on the bed and it does the housework??
You are right on the money, but you forgot one thing...it's not wife, but wives.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

MD, i think being a mature student makes all the difference. when you hit college at a young age not really knowing what you want, or spending your parents $$, it's almost a waste. you're almost set up to fail in that scenario. but if you know what you want, and you've been to the school of hard knocks, this will be easy. just remember, you're in the pinko lefty world now, so tell 'em what they wanna hear, not necsessarily the truth.

LMFAO. Hey, it's a community college, not UC Bezerkly!

I feel the same way. Kids forced to go to college, don't put all their effort into it. You have to want it. I was forced, and did ok. Could have done better. And sure did a heck of a lot better than HS. LOL.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

How are gas prices?

The expensive station by me for #2 was 3.899 this morning (+20 cents overnight). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They are now over $3 across the board (87 starts at 3.099 err it's actually 3.159 now).

Tootled up the 99 3/4s up to MDs place and it was a lot more reasonable all along the road. Low $3.00 (3.10-3.30) at most of the truck stops and stations. One was still at like $2.90. Must not sell much. Old station right by a big truck stop.

#2 Prices in Clovis. Flippin 80 cent spread. The two extremes are less than 3 miles apart too.

Markets today:

Light Crude +53 cents/bbl
Heating Oil +12 cents/gallon
Gasonline +15 cents/gallon

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel