Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 02:52 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Pictures are up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Once I get a new shep put up to store all the lawn stuff, I will have more space in the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Please don't waste your time talking about the house. All we care about is the garage. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can't imagine having that much space to park the toys and still be able to work on em.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LOL! House is your typical 4/3/3[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Nothing special[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The garage is definately my baby. Shoot today, I just sat out there for about 30 mins[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Wondering where I was going to put some of my new toys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Like a table top sand blaster, new compressor, welding table, etc....You know, they things you need in your own shop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 05:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is tough to post. deal #3 with the same losers died tonight. their subjects were supposed to be removed tonight. they were allegedly 10K short on their financing. funny, they skinned me for 11K, and had negotiated with my neighbor to buy 5 feet of land, and then skinned him another 10K off his bottom line. so if they were negotiating to buy his 5', how is it they were short on their financing to buy my place?! NOWHERE in the contract do they identify that our deal was subject to doing a land acquisition with our neighbor. did i mention this is the THIRD deal with the same people, and on all 3 occasions they drag us out to the very end of subject removal date before weaseling out? and on 2 of 3 occasions they've tried to knock off 21K. we gave in the first 11, but NO WAY on the last 10.

so now the new place sits in limbo. we have no firm deal on it anymore cuz our time ran out. so we have to hope that when we get our next offer that the house we want is still available, AND, the subjects clear. waiting a week for all the subjects to come off can be hell. the new place has a 3 car detached garage/shop, 1250 sq', with 10' high doors. so all this talk about MD's garage makes me feel glad for MD, but at the same time, makes me angrier and angrier about the stuff we're going thru. unfortunately, the entire market of buyers we appeal to has ZERO integrity or morals, and are shrewd grinders. we, on the other hand, have given our seller EVERYTHING he wants, with zero comprimise on his part.

OOPS, sorry for the rant guys. this is a PSD forum. i was hoping to put a hoist in the shop to work on the PSD. so some other PSD buddy claims he used an additive to his fuel that's giving him an extra 100 miles per tank. I find that impossible to believe. i'll get the name of it and post it.

Old 09-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about the deal diving. Look at the good side here. Now you do not have to rush into just any deal and select doing business with who you want to, not who you have to. Like I typed earlier, sometimes they smell blood and want everything for free.

Isn't it funny that they just had to have an extra 5 ft from the next door neighbor and were willing to purchase it but couldn't come up with the cash to purchase your house in the first place. Go figure...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

[OOPS, sorry for the rant guys. this is a PSD forum. i was hoping to put a hoist in the shop to work on the PSD. so some other PSD buddy claims he used an additive to his fuel that's giving him an extra 100 miles per tank. I find that impossible to believe. i'll get the name of it and post it.
Years ago, I used to manage this ol timer and he used some additive in EVERYTHING that used gas, oil, or fuel. He claimed it keep the engine cleaner than new inside and increased his mileage and performance. I forget what it was called but he bought it in 55 gallon drums.

He did show me some valve covers off his diesel cat engine that he ran in his pete for a couple hundred thousand miles and they were clean as a whistle.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Quad Patrol

Confused, that totally stinks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Don't you request a down payment? To show good faith on the buyer's part. I know down here, it's usually $2,000- $5,000(depends on sale price of the home). Then, if the buyer can't produce or remove subjects like yours, within a certain time period (like 7-10 days) you keep the money for getting screwed and passing on other potential buyers.

I still pray the deal on your new place holds up for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] What your getting is a REAL shop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 12:43 PM
Quad Patrol

I am always skeptical[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] of anything that gives you instant increased mileage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] through the nozzle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the deposit comes AFTER subject removal. for example, if they can't get financing, then they shouldn't have to pay you a deposit for that. but after subjects are removed, $20K is a typical deposit.

it's tough for me to pick my buyers creator. really, it's all about "show me the $$", and my neighborhood is turning into mostly people from another country of origin. and now the wife just wants to give it away at any price now. and we had other offers we refused, that she now has 20/20 hindsight on.

okay, the additive is called champqx. web site is www3.telus.net/public/champqx . you'll get all the usual testimonials, etc. I've used Howe's fuel conditioner on my PSD, but no other additives. on other gas engines i had, i used Slick 50, Bi-tron, PTFE resin, & one the astronauts supposedly used. I never kept any of the vehicles long enuff to see a difference. regular oil changes accomplish the same thing don't they?

Old 09-29-2005, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
the deposit comes AFTER subject removal. for example, if they can't get financing, then they shouldn't have to pay you a deposit for that. but after subjects are removed, $20K is a typical deposit.

it's tough for me to pick my buyers creator. really, it's all about "show me the $$", and my neighborhood is turning into mostly people from another country of origin. and now the wife just wants to give it away at any price now. and we had other offers we refused, that she now has 20/20 hindsight on.

okay, the additive is called champqx. web site is www3.telus.net/public/champqx . you'll get all the usual testimonials, etc. I've used Howe's fuel conditioner on my PSD, but no other additives. on other gas engines i had, i used Slick 50, Bi-tron, PTFE resin, & one the astronauts supposedly used. I never kept any of the vehicles long enuff to see a difference. regular oil changes accomplish the same thing don't they?
Aren't these nutz getting pre-qualified beforehand?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They are putting offers on a house that they don't know, in advance, that they can even purchase? What a bunch of morons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Total waste of everyones time and brain cells

Old 09-29-2005, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry about the house...that sucks.

Old 09-29-2005, 05:59 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher

Aren't these nutz getting pre-qualified beforehand?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They are putting offers on a house that they don't know, in advance, that they can even purchase? What a bunch of morons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Total waste of everyones time and brain cells
My thoughts exactly. Doesn't seem right what they are doing to you. If it wasn't in the contract between you two on the purchase of the neighbor's property[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]being part of the deal for your property, then, how can they back out? I would be pi$$ed too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

If the products are only lubing the internal parts. How does that increase your mileage like that? I agree, oil changes at the correct intervals does the samething.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel