Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 04:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Is everyone getting their Christmas shopping done? We have one more child to finish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then we are done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also, what is everyone asking for this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ALready did Christmas! Got some small odds and ends as well as some skiboards and some ski pants from the parents.
Havent opened the gifts from grandma yet though.
Dad got a new log splitter, 27 ton. Something else to move. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] haha

Oh and Tookie should be toast now.. hmm

Old 12-13-2005, 04:09 AM
Pro Rider

i recently tore my buddy a new a$$hole, cuz i thot he'd posted that he'd sold his quad seat to someone. turned out to be a rack mounted storage box, but NOT a seat. so my wife goes and spends a buncha $$ on a quad seat for me. THEN, buddy emails me this week, selling his seat for cheap. HAHAHA! I'm quite happy cuz i'd rather save the $$, but i guess the element of surprise is gone.

wife has spent her normal excess this year. now it's just up to me to get her something. I'm thinkin a Ham & my Organ (or is that Hammond organ??!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]).

Old 12-13-2005, 04:10 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
LOL.....I can tell you from experience........Keep the bird away from speakers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] when we first got married my wife had 2 small birds..........I moved the cage between the stereo speakers (and not thinking) played the music real loud while I went about my things.........well by time the wife got home there were 2 fluffed up dead birds in the bottom of the cage....(stress them out)......almost 9 years later...my wife still doesn't let me live that one down! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
sorry.....just had to tell you that story though
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMAO!!! now that is funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If your wife is like mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you will never live it down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 12-13-2005, 04:14 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Is everyone getting their Christmas shopping done? We have one more child to finish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then we are done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Also, what is everyone asking for this year[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ALready did Christmas! Got some small odds and ends as well as some skiboards and some ski pants from the parents.
Dad got a new log splitter, 27 ton. Something else to move. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] haha

Already did Christmas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] whats up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A log splitter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] yea, you guys are above the No burn zone, right?

Just about..................

Old 12-13-2005, 04:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
i recently tore my buddy a new a$$hole, cuz i thot he'd posted that he'd sold his quad seat to someone. turned out to be a rack mounted storage box, but NOT a seat. so my wife goes and spends a buncha $$ on a quad seat for me. THEN, buddy emails me this week, selling his seat for cheap. HAHAHA! I'm quite happy cuz i'd rather save the $$, but i guess the element of surprise is gone.

wife has spent her normal excess this year. now it's just up to me to get her something. I'm thinkin a Ham & my Organ (or is that Hammond organ??!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]).
You should be happy she is spending anything on you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Seeing you just moved into your dream garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You are a greedy man Nedley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Why don't you just go out and buy her a new dishwasher or oven to go in her new kitchen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And leave the organ alone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 04:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, time for bed, chat later FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 04:23 AM
Pro Rider

Already did Christmas[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] whats up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A log splitter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] yea, you guys are above the No burn zone, right?

Isnt the no burn zone at like 3000ft?

And yeah. sometimes christmas is early. sometimes its late. It all has to do with dads scedule. And we had our BIG family Christmas get-togather this weekend as well. Lots of people, Lots of food.

Old 12-13-2005, 08:39 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
LOL.....I can tell you from experience........Keep the bird away from speakers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] when we first got married my wife had 2 small birds..........I moved the cage between the stereo speakers (and not thinking) played the music real loud while I went about my things.........well by time the wife got home there were 2 fluffed up dead birds in the bottom of the cage....(stress them out)......almost 9 years later...my wife still doesn't let me live that one down! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
sorry.....just had to tell you that story though
ROFLMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

My wife would remember that one too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider

So, why is it, gasoline is dropping in price[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] $2.17, but #2 is staying the same price[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
supply and demand. The poor truckers bringing everything for christmas still have to pay the high prices

Why don't my smiles work all the time??? I tried them the other day and they worked but now they won't again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Isnt the no burn zone at like 3000ft?

And yeah. sometimes christmas is early. sometimes its late. It all has to do with dads scedule. And we had our BIG family Christmas get-togather this weekend as well. Lots of people, Lots of food.[/quote]

Yes, 3,000'. Your probably around 2,999[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Wow, dad gone that long of a span[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel