Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 07:24 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LOL!

You have a good weekend DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Next week should be a little lighter for me at school[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have 4 reports due Monday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Royalty Rider

Wow!!

I ended up dropping one of my courses... but I do have a huge project due on Tuesday. I have to create a brochure for a blender/food processor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If anyone can think of something fun and spunky for a head line, let me know! Right now Im thinking...something on the lines of a "fiesta" since it can make salsa and margaritas...LOL...

Old 09-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Quad Patrol

I've finished 2 of 4[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Until the wife gets home and terrorizes my papers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 09:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen

I ended up dropping one of my courses... but I do have a huge project due on Tuesday. I have to create a brochure for a blender/food processor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If anyone can think of something fun and spunky for a head line, let me know! Right now Im thinking...something on the lines of a "fiesta" since it can make salsa and margaritas...LOL...
Be careful what you ask for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You left yourself open on this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!

Let's see how about The Jollification Jubilee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2005, 07:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Wow!!

Grate'N'Guzzle or GrateNGulp

Old 09-24-2005, 08:01 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

I was thinking. Your house might sell faster if you removed the 71 Pinto up on blocks and the washer/dryer on the porch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ain't sellin a house fun?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
actually, we have 2 neighbors like that (the absolute worst of whom is my father in law).

Old 09-25-2005, 01:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Trasher

I was thinking. Your house might sell faster if you removed the 71 Pinto up on blocks and the washer/dryer on the porch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ain't sellin a house fun?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
actually, we have 2 neighbors like that (the absolute worst of whom is my father in law).
Well no wonder why the wife wants to move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She's really never left the nest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 09-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Well no wonder why the wife wants to move[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She's really never left the nest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

LOL!
BING!! you nailed 'er on the head. our kids have had 2 sets of parents. plus we want the 5 acres in the country soooooo baaad.

Old 09-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

Anybody wanna buy an 05 Z400? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Say what LJ?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote