Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 03:26 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior[/i]

Maybe it will make people think twice about building a city below sea level along the coast... There's a lot of history there, and I feel bad for anyone who loses anything. But that's like the people who live in the San Joaquin River bottom and b!tch when it floods. WTF? Next time we'll just have the Bureau of Reclamation keep things shut until the damn breaks and it KILLS YOU!.[quote]

Exactly, just like the whiner down in the LA area that had her house fall not once, but TWICE because of MUD SLIDES in 3 years. WTH was she thinking when she rebuilt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] After the second time, she felt the gov't should build her 3rd house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Like, I DONT THINK SO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
If your stupid enough to do it twice, your too STUPID to own a house period.

Old 08-29-2005, 03:28 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

so did Hawaii beat Curacoa today in World Little league? team from my kids catchment area represented Canada and made it to the semis, before getting pounded by Japan in the semi-finals.
I don't know if they won or not. So, if the Canadian brotherans were playing hockey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] would they have advanced[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 03:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Well guys, I start school full time tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Monday's are going to be my heavy days of class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Basically from 1100-9:00pm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Then again Wednesday mornings, plus an online class.

Old 08-29-2005, 03:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

so did Hawaii beat Curacoa today in World Little league? team from my kids catchment area represented Canada and made it to the semis, before getting pounded by Japan in the semi-finals.
I don't know if they won or not. So, if the Canadian brotherans were playing hockey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] would they have advanced[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
um, against Japan, it woulda been about 35-0 for Canada. But the US is starting to get some great hockey teams, and will soon be the team to beat in the future. i like the way the US throws $$ and sponsorship at sports to be the best. maybe one day they'll figure out how to win at soccer (i'd say that's about the most international game there is... oh, and we really suck at soccer).

did they ever have a cool event up north (Prince George) last night. Hockey fights. no game, just a whole buncha tough guys squaring off and going toe to toe on the ice, in there hockey gear. not like that UFC crap either where they just end up wrestling and choking a guy out. this was toe to toe punch up stuff. then they ended up with several fights in the stands. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 03:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well guys, I start school full time tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Monday's are going to be my heavy days of class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Basically from 1100-9:00pm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Then again Wednesday mornings, plus an online class.
will you still be working F/T too? are you sure this is what you want to do? they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

That's really going to cut into your forum time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 12:16 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: Trasher
That's really going to cut into your forum time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
No kidding. I'm not sure what he's thinking. Plus all of the studying. At least he'll probably get to see some nice eye candy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-29-2005, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

Monday again...

I've been out of town on bidness meetings since Wednesday. It's taken me an hour or so to catch up with all of your babbling, but I think I'm up to speed now. Oh BTW, nice material from all of you. I think it would take me all day to reply to your herassment, so I won't, but your witty quips and constant Hoss bashing makes me feel loved.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 03:39 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Morning/Afternoon Hoss.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-29-2005, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

What are you going to do with all your hard worked for wealth of knowledge after getting your degree? Does it mean a promo is in the works?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel