Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hey all!

Went riding Saturday and Sunday...right from the house.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] That's about the only good thing about living in BFE.

Speaking of parties...I used to live across the street from a POS that would crank it up until late. I think that's where my kids first heard the f-bomb. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

Break out the tow strap, drop the pressure some (better traction), throw it in 4Lo and go. They'll get the idea.
Hmmmmmm.. not a bad idea!! I'm sure some wouldn't even realize they didn't move their car themselves.... The worst part is the drunk driving as they leave the party... I've heard a few slurring their words pretty bad right before they jump into their car[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].... AMAZING! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]Maybe I suggest a DUI checkpoint at the end of my court..haha.. pathetic!!

Old 10-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Hahhahhaha Im seriosly busting up over here.
I can only hope that someday im as cool as these dudes!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Google Video
You gots to be kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess that's their way of being famous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
haha yeah. Theyve made a couple other vids like that too.

BTW where did you put your green stickers on your Zs? Ive only found one good spot and thats facing the rear on the batterybox..

Old 10-24-2005, 04:54 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

BTW where did you put your green stickers on your Zs? Ive only found one good spot and thats facing the rear on the batterybox..
I really didn't have a rear facing place, so I stuck it on the plastics. Some put in on the bearing carrier (on Yamahas). I've seen a lot of rear facing battery and air boxes.

Just ran to the local Ford Stealer. Might be doing some work for them. Grabbed the plans and decided to sneak through the showroom because they have a GT sitting in there roped off. MSRP: 155,000 or so. The total price they have (now, there's no add-ons per the markup label): 399,999. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] $240,000 in PURE profit on that bad boy. No wonder it's been on the floor for like 6 mos....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

I really didn't have a rear facing place, so I stuck it on the plastics. Some put in on the bearing carrier (on Yamahas). I've seen a lot of rear facing battery and air boxes.

Just ran to the local Ford Stealer. Might be doing some work for them. Grabbed the plans and decided to sneak through the showroom because they have a GT sitting in there roped off. MSRP: 155,000 or so. The total price they have (now, there's no add-ons per the markup label): 399,999. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] $240,000 in PURE profit on that bad boy. No wonder it's been on the floor for like 6 mos....
What a rip off. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
I know a couple people have "stolen" them for around 200,000. It seems the pricing is going up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
and look at how skinny Maguire was back in those days as an A. then roids took over. Willie's right about the roid records that have been broken; should be an asterik or sompin. and Pete Rose's sins had nuthin to do with his achievements and they've crucified him.
Pete bet on his own team, while playing and as a manager[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] He wrote his own destination.

On steroids; What Mac was taking what at the time was legal. And on top of that, steroids don't help the hand-eye coordination. You still have to be able to hit the ball in the right area of the bat.
Pete NEVER EVER bet on his own team while playing, nor do i think he did it as a manager. AND, this was all based on the word of a bookie, not exactly the most credible or impartial witness. i thot his betting was only when he was a manager, not a player.

the extra 80lbs of bulk from roids sure helps. okay, mcguire says he got it from Andro.... I think he got more "help" than that. AND, the roids help your recovery time and injuries between the gruelling 162 game schedule. i think the roids are way worse than what Rose did, and i don't like Rose, i think he's arrogant and cocky. but i think he got a raw deal.

so if yer so righteous about Rose's betting, how can ya be a Sox fan when they ADMITTED to throwing games in the world series!! i could never forgive that. shoeless joe....

Old 10-24-2005, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I remember when Henderson set the record, and the guy he beat was at the game. He grabs the mic, announces... "(whoever it was.. Stan Musial??) was great, but today I am the greatest!" It was the most disgusting display of arrogance and egomaniac-ism I've ever seen. He lowered himself to a whole new level of disdain and disrespect in my book that day. He's the I in team. He only cares about himself. He must be a team cancer.
Yea, I would say he was a cancer. Definately the Deon Sanders of MLB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I had never heard about that... And I can't stand Sanders. Maybe MD can weld up an anchor and take him fishing in the bay on Xmas-eve morning. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i think it was Hank Aaron, not Musial. And he literally grabbed the microphone outta his hand mid-sentence.

Old 10-24-2005, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

I just cant think of the words to describe this crazy fool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Crazy Fool

wow LJ, that was incredible!! (sompin you'll never hear a woman say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]). I have the words to describe it: crystal meth! you'd hafta be on sompin like that to try that freestyle, and with speed.

Old 10-24-2005, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

sounds fun Hoss. here's what I did: moved 2 palletts of roofing myself. I moved about 11,000 lbs of roofing 4 times!! (once from garage to quad, from quad to drive it into trailer, then re-load from trailer onto quad, then from quad to new storage place in barn. in total, I hand-balmed approximately 45,000lbs myself yesterday. took 10 hours, and my arms and legs still ache. amazingly, my back is fine and it did the majority of the work. must be because it's used to packing around my mobile liquid grain sroage facility! try that work out Hoss, might add some bulk. and if you're amorous, at least ya know my back can handle the impact. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 03:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Girl, I loved crashing parties like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Guess the dept there is not pro-active[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Shoot, blocking someone's driveway is a tow waiting to happen under 22651 (d) cvc and then of course, you have 22651(b) cvc for parking and blocking flow of traffic. Mabe the fire dept should come down and have a problem getting into the court[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You are on the right track about letting the homeowner in on what's occuring at their house. Of course, they have to care[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Had a friend in college get 2 tickets at once for parking facing the wrong direction AND more than 18" from the curb, or something like that. It's pretty quiet in Clovis at night that they can go through the neighborhoods writing parking tickets. But you know a party would just be a gold mine for parking tickets. Plus DUI, etc.

Actually Karyn could one up them...park the trailer on the street and crank up the generator. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! or move a couch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] OOPPPPS, I am sorry[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel