Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

ok. The state will pay for the kids. When you made your reservations for the list they should have asked you about it. You can always call them about it.

The manufacturers (well, the big names (Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Bomb, Kawi, etc.) will pay for the original purchaser to take the safety course. Most then also offer a "rebate" or whatever you want to call it for taking the course. I got $75 from Yamaha. Honda and some others are $100. ASI (ATV Safety Institute) will have it all on file, just give them your VIN. The manufacturers all give money to ASI (I'm assuming based on their sales) to pay for the courses. It's like $125-150 if you have to pay for it. I took my class over 2 years after purchasing it, and they still paid and sent me the money. The money comes from the Manuf. not ASI.

You can actually go to the ASI website and put in your VIN and it will tell you if you qualify. I know I did that.
Thanks for the info Skinner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Quad Patrol

I think she's old enough she might have had an idea what was going on. Well that was when they had the motorhome so she was younger. No she'd probably be like "OH GAWD! MOM...DAD YOU'RE ROCKING THE TRAILER!"

Me and my friends were joking about this yesterday. One was saying his friend's wife/gf/whatever she is refuses to do anything in the trailer because it was bought used.
LOL! She was about 5-6 years old. So, I hope she didn't know what was going on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL! on your assessment it it happened today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I would just tell her to put new sheets down)

Old 08-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Me and my friends were joking about this yesterday. One was saying his friend's wife/gf/whatever she is refuses to do anything in the trailer because it was bought used.
Why is it that they only have excuses not to, in stead of to? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Why am I asking you? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Been there done that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] One night when we had our motorhome and were camping. The oldest yelled "mom, daddy, why is the camper rocking" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img];Q[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We did LOAO!!!!!
OMG!! I did not need to read this.... TMFI!!
Ok Miss Innocent.
Yes I am, thank you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Quad Patrol

Yes I am, thank you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMFAO. I do vaguely remember a picture of a chrome pole....
So do I[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2005, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ya, and like the name says...STABLE!! it doesn't rock and sway the way it does on camper jacks. so it's almost like the camper becoming the trailer.
So how is the set up working out for you?

dunno yet, i'm only 1/2 way thru the install. looooooonnnnggggg process. lotsa work involved to do it right.

Old 08-09-2005, 04:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Sex change?
Stoopid!
My Dearest Queen,

Please forgive my insipidus comment. Wilt thou ever forgive me?
wouldn't that be an insipid comment? the "us" is unnecessary. actually hoss, keep making them, cuz it's just gettin more and more enjoyable to watch her slam you, and outwit you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] altho it is a bit like watching a train wreck.

Old 08-09-2005, 04:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ya, and like the name says...STABLE!! it doesn't rock and sway the way it does on camper jacks. so it's almost like the camper becoming the trailer.
I like a little sway. If the camper's rockin' don't come a knockin'.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i agree, kinda like a waterbed; pump once, coast 4. sway, like a swinger? do they have sheep clubs like that in your state??

Old 08-09-2005, 04:22 AM
Pro Rider

I like a little sway. If the camper's rockin' don't come a knockin'.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO!!

Been there done that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] One night when we had our motorhome and were camping. The oldest yelled "mom, daddy, why is the camper rocking" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img];Q[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We did LOAO!!!!!

i bet the wife hollered back, "don't worry kids, it's just a gust of wind outside and it'll definitely be gone in a few SECONDS!!"

Old 08-09-2005, 04:26 AM
Pro Rider

OMG!! I did not need to read this.... TMFI!!
sorry, i'm only partial computer nerd. can someone give me some insight as to what "TMFI" means. my creative imagination is running wild with this one.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel