Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2005, 04:39 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer<
LMFAO!! we need a 3 monkeys emoticon for this one. yep, my wife has amassed 20 years worth of supplies, cuz they got a group together to buy at wholesale (???) which really means they have to spend (waste) a certain volume of $$ every month or 2. and then all i ever hear is what an a$$hole i am cuz she never has any time to crapbook. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ya know how much good PSD & quad stuff we could buy with that $$??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LOL! Yes I do know how much stuff we could buy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A cr@p load ourselves[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 04:46 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
MD, NOW i see why you had to move into a double size house..... just for the scrapbooking stuff. when i was growing up, a scrapbook was where i kept all my press clipppings of my athletic endeavors (okay, it wasn't a really thick book), but htere were a few clippings, OKAY!!! we need an extra 5T truck just to move the crafts and scrapbooking items. AAARRRGGGGHHH!!!
No cr@polla[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] All her stuff did take a load by itself. Let me think, the hall closet is packed with it, there are 2 cabinets, enough plastic bins to make 1,000,000 plastic grocery bags[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] scissors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] my goodness, why can't they just have 1, ok 2, there is one for every kind of cut out there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Then, you have all the photo albums and boxes of photos that have yet to be cropped on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] then, the acid free paper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I think they ingested some of that acid free cr@p[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] At least with atv's it's a family thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] not a selfish endevour.

Old 10-04-2005, 04:47 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
happy b'day DQ, i mean hoss, i mean DQ, i mean hoss, er, ah no, DQ. once again you 2 post within seconds of each other when neither of you have posted for days. what are we to think? congrats on the blender brochure.

presents? hmmmm, i'll leave that to one of my fellow FBK pig-mates to jump all over. Hooooossssss, where are you?
I'll send her a blow up Hoss doll, or a slightly used blow up sheep.
Gross[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Hope you at least label the box biohazardous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: Whitewater
I'll send her a blow up Hoss doll, or a slightly used blow up sheep.
LMFAO...it doesn't suprise me that you have one...

And good morning all.

Anyone ever have an RV dealer NOT lie to them? People think they are gospel.
Good afternoon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I saw that post and replied. Skinner, you should know it's a lost cause[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Thanks everyone!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday to me!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday DQ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 04:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
This weather we are having is great 70's during the day and high 40's at night 13 year old daughter told me she can't wait for the rain she wants to go ride in the mud
MUD??? Are you sure she said MUD??? haha... yuck![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Went riding at Carnegie on Saturday and it was a little dusty...came home and washed the bike.. and it looks soooooo "perty"!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can only imagine what it's going to look like after a weekend in the MUD if we get rain at Hollister!... Oh dang![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL! I am positive she said MUDDD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They love it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] They even know they can get it AS muddy as they want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They just need to clean it. And believe it or not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] they don't have a problem with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-04-2005, 04:59 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Went riding at Carnegie on Saturday and it was a little dusty...came home and washed the bike.. and it looks soooooo "perty"!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can only imagine what it's going to look like after a weekend in the MUD if we get rain at Hollister!... Oh dang![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
brown, with a little hint of red and yellow in there somewhere. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

I saw that post and replied. Skinner, you should know it's a lost cause[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Yeah, I saw the reply.

I realise that, but sometimes you just have to keep pushing and proding. I would hate to see my friends get screwed if something goes wrong. You might do everything right, but if you get cut off by some jack@ss on the highway everything can go to hell in a handbasket real quick. I know everyone works hard (unlike me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) for all the things they have. Hate to see them lose it all.

Old 10-04-2005, 06:43 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver

Yeah, I saw the reply.

I realise that, but sometimes you just have to keep pushing and proding. I would hate to see my friends get screwed if something goes wrong. You might do everything right, but if you get cut off by some jack@ss on the highway everything can go to hell in a handbasket real quick. I know everyone works hard (unlike me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) for all the things they have. Hate to see them lose it all.
I really think I'm going to raid Karyn's JD.... (I was gonna say Karyn's Jack, but then knowing THIS group, that would have been really been a bad choice of words.)

I think this is one of those situations where you have to let the kid touch the hot stove and get burned. Then they'll know to not touch the hot stove.

Old 10-04-2005, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

Jack will definitely be in the house!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel