Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: rescuediver
I'm suprised your still up this late[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] seeing you have to leave at 5 am[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Going to bed at 12:30 -1 and getting up at 4:30 really gets to you the first day, about now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Yea, that does make for a long day. Fortunately, you don't have to worry about jet lag too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I spend more time waiting in lines and going through the terrorist pat down than I do on the flight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 01:39 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I spend more time waiting in lines and going through the terrorist pat down than I do on the flight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Need to get your own plane if you fly that much. My boss is usually at his destination before he'd make it through the Gestapo and onto a plane. Though AvGas 110LL is running about $4.10/gallon right about now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-28-2005, 01:40 AM
Quad Patrol

I bet you do. That flight is long enough to get up and go to the bathroom[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then sit down, to buckle back up to land[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 01:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Tonight's going to be a early night for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] have to be in Stockton early[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, I will be waiting to approve my pictures. Posted some of the new shop/garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 01:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Watching the concert of Sugarland and Bon Jovi on CMT. They sing good together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Plus, she isn't bad looking either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and nice teddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Need to get your own plane if you fly that much. My boss is usually at his destination before he'd make it through the Gestapo and onto a plane. Though AvGas 110LL is running about $4.10/gallon right about now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I think I would have a hard time getting that through the expense department[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 02:04 AM
Quad Patrol

Pictures are up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Once I get a new shep put up to store all the lawn stuff, I will have more space in the garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Gotta head off to bed. Chat later guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2005, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

got a really good deal on a KTM 50 Pro senior tonight (for the 8 y/o). no owner's manual tho. so where's a good forum to get info on these kids dirtbikes? where's Job? (MWQ). they're kinda funny 2-stroke. automatic, chain drive. so you hold open throttel, it screams and clutch engages. then it slowly accelerates, and all of a sudden it's a rocket. kinda scary.

anyways, i need info on it.

Old 09-28-2005, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW MD!! looks like a fancy new castle yer in there! 3 car attached garage?! i'm having problems viewing pics (anyone's). when i enlarge them and try to close out, I always get kicked off the site and have to log back in again. what a pain when you want to enlarge EACH pic to get a better look. so i can only look at the mini-pics.

Old 09-28-2005, 03:38 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
got a really good deal on a KTM 50 Pro senior tonight (for the 8 y/o). no owner's manual tho. so where's a good forum to get info on these kids dirtbikes? where's Job? (MWQ). they're kinda funny 2-stroke. automatic, chain drive. so you hold open throttel, it screams and clutch engages. then it slowly accelerates, and all of a sudden it's a rocket. kinda scary.

anyways, i need info on it.
Damn that sounds scary. I'd say MWQ would be a good one on KTM. I think there's a KTM site out there. Might have to PM him, not sure if he patrols here or not.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel