Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 03:08 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: rescuediver

I guess I was hoping they would just lose the game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] especially when I already had in my mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they were going to do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

But at that point in the game, I think Houston had already lost it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] How would you have liked sitting there and seeing your manager throw a stool after that homerun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
last night the experts blamed Garner. In the 9th he had 2 on , no outs. he doesn't let Palmeiro (?) pinch hit, despite the fact he's over .400 in that situation, AND, he owned the reliever that the Sox had on the mound.

I don't buy it. Houston could get nothing going and sustain it. They had multiple chances to pull it off. Chicago's bullpen couldn't find the strike zone from the 7th inning on, they had walked 10 guys and gave houston plenty of opportunities to win that game.
well then, i guess the astros just suck and were in over their head when they got to the big series. momentum sure is strange when ya get on a roll.[/quote]

Now I didn't say that. They just couldn't get anything going. Chicago's pitching for the most part quieted their bats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and Chicago's hitters did just enough to win the games. I liked Houston, if any other A.L. team was in it, I would of wanted Houston to win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][/quote]

no, you never said that , I DID, cuz they DID! they went 0-fer, and you were right; they had every chance to win game 3 and didn't.[/quote]

I wished Houston would of won 3 games and lost it in the 7th game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They are a better team then the score shows.

Old 10-27-2005, 03:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welp, (sniff, sniff), I'm gonna hafta pack the computer away for awhile tomorrow. i'll try to summons Flanders to see if I can post through him vicariously.

Old 10-27-2005, 03:12 AM
Quad Patrol

welp, (sniff, sniff), I'm gonna hafta pack the computer away for awhile tomorrow. i'll try to summons Flanders to see if I can post through him vicariously.
NO can't let that happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 04:16 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Sox Win Sox Win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
"And in other news massive riot breaks out in Chicago..." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I found out the Sox one while setting up my new XM Roady2. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I just couldn't resist it. Ended up costing me about $3 and change. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I was collecting the BestBuy bucks on the McD's stuff. Looking today I noticed that you got a free $25 gift card and the receiver was going for 46.99. I had $21 worth of Bucks. Cost me about $28 OTD. And next week I'll get the Gift Card worth $25 so I can buy what I originally planned to buy with the BestBuy bucks. LOL

I can't believe the sound. It's great. Even over the modulator on the CR@PPY stock radio. I had to pull the antenna as EVERY one of the modulated stations was in use (knew this as LJ had that problem.) and grabbed the last station.

Tomorrow includes a stop by the bank to take out a loan to get stuff to make garlic bread for 80 people on Sat. night.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-27-2005, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

Tomorrow includes a stop by the bank to take out a loan to get stuff to make garlic bread for 80 people on Sat. night.
I can't believe the group has gotten so big!!! Should be a fun weekend though! I've got to make Taco Salad and Enchiladas for 85.. haha! Should be interesting!! See ya tomorrow![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
I can't believe the group has gotten so big!!! Should be a fun weekend though! I've got to make Taco Salad and Enchiladas for 85.. haha! Should be interesting!! See ya tomorrow![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Yeah no kidding. I'm gonna make like 4 loaves. I think. I'll just slice it thinner. LOL

Old 10-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Quad Patrol

LOL! It has grown like a weed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We won't be there to enjoy all the food[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Probably be leaving when you guys are just thinking about food.

Karyn, you notice the rain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

Rain??? What?? No way!! haha...

Luckily it sounds like it's only enough to provide dust control.. which means no water truck..which means clean bike for me.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Baseball sucks! So does Hockey![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

can't argue with ya Hoss, cuz yer the foremost authority on sucking.
Yes, I have the suck market cornered...however, the guayest sport of all time is...<drum roll>....curling.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: QuadKaryn
Rain??? What?? No way!! haha...

Luckily it sounds like it's only enough to provide dust control.. which means no water truck..which means clean bike for me.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
We still got tomorrow to get a nice t-storm to roll through there. We'll just make sure to take a couple trips through the West Ranch. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel