Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 01:48 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Don't tell wifey I was filling up your BOX.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
You knew it was a coming[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2005, 01:49 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
EDIT: Gosh your such a sicko!
Please specify which sicko. I know it's not LJ and MD bites his tongue. But the rest of us....
LOL! I 've been getting spanked here lately by the wifey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And it's not an enjoyable spanking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2005, 01:49 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: dancingqueen
EDIT: Gosh your such a sicko!
Please specify which sicko. I know it's not LJ and MD bites his tongue. But the rest of us....
How do you know?

:looksaround:

LOL! nice to see you back in form LJ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Damn ads causing my browser to crash...

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yea, that was me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Decided not to add fuel to the fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You're no fun!

CHP most certainly gets a piece of the pie. I'll see if I can ge the bail schedule and who gets what. You are correct about local jurisdiction setting the fines. That's one of the screwed up things with the state. I think it gets reviewed every 12-18 months.
Uniform Bail and Penalty Schedules

Found that before when we had to drop that trailer on 99. I think it's like 35 counties are the same amounts, with the others varying. Too lazy to reread it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-06-2005, 02:11 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Skinner, you should be getting 500 "PM" spots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Your a supporting member[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If your not, you need to let dbeck know.
I think I'm close to expiring. There was a screw up last year when they didn't have the dies for the stickers and what not. So they didn't bill me until like Oct so it could be about up...

Old 10-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, I didn't read all of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Some of it did refresh my memory[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Our county has been generous to CHP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Don't know if we still are. Looks like CHP has been taking it in the shorts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
[i]Originally posted by: [b]Trasher[/b

What happens near the camp fire, stays at the camp fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just like vegas...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
That's my Credo. I use it everywhere....bedroom, pasture, barn, Skinners house...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
actually, i have to correct that saying....what happens anywhere ends up plastered all over the internet for ALL to enjoy. gauge your actions accordingly.

Old 10-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

How true you are[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Hey, check this out. On-topic (like anything is off-topic here!). Was at the local Ford dealer this week. Had 2 trucks in for service, and one more going in tomorrow. They have this lifted F-250 PSD Crew Shorty Lariat on this rack thing (where it's half way up in the air out at the street). Anyways. The warehouse manager and I were admiring it and talking about it. So we guessed $50K. Probably 3-4" lift, 33-35" BFG M/T on custom wheels (20?), all the little goodies for the lift. It's a mid-range blue color. Darker than a PG&E truck by a couple shades to give you an idea. Custom color. We laughed when we saw the price. MSRP was $50K. Dealer wanted $60K. They have to be fscking kidding!

Coworker told his wife he found his new truck. She came back with, "That's 1/2 as much as we paid for the house!" LOL Beautiful truck... I guess when I win the Lotto I'll see if they have it an F-350. Of course if that ever happens I'll get the package deal...the 350 with the GT they have roped off on the showroom floor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Heard they want $400K for it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'll take 2, one for Saturday, one for Sunday.

Old 10-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Air Cooled Rider

On yet another trip to the dealer this morning (#3 truck in this week....$$$$) I saw an F-150 super cab (ext. not the SuperCrew) with the SuperCrew bed. 137" wheelbase or something like that. Anyone see one of these yet? It was lifted and what not like the 250 I mentioned earlier. Only wanted $50K. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] This one also had a center console shift for the auto. Not the normal column mount shift. I know they use that setup on the Lincoln.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel