Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

YAY!!!!! realtor is bringing over papers today to remove subjects on the sale of our house. that means it's sold, and we move on Oct.28!! and we got 10K more those other jerk off losers were gonna pay us. and the back-up offer to the one we accepted was for more $$, but we didn't want to be greedy, so we went with the lower one cuz we felt better about the buyer. well, guess what? the back up offer pulled out yesterday and claimed they couldn't get their financing. they lied too, cuz they claimed they had a huge down payment, and were pre-approved for financing. man, what an eye opener to the flakes out there.

Old 10-07-2005, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great news Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It ain't sold until it's sold but this is a big step in that direction. Looks like things are working out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Now you get the fun of living out of boxes like our Cali buddy was doin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Royalty Rider

Never mind....

Old 10-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Never mind....
Like we ever do...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, the sad part about those trucks are PEOPLE are actually buing them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] And they are younger then US[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Ok, maybe me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The dealers up here are doing the same to the trucks. I guess if you can afford $1000 a month for 84 months your in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not here. we only paid $88,000 for our first house.

Old 10-07-2005, 08:39 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Great news Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] It ain't sold until it's sold but this is a big step in that direction. Looks like things are working out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Now you get the fun of living out of boxes like our Cali buddy was doin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Congradulations Confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It all works out in the end[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I take it the place you want to buy is all yours now?

Speaking of moving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Was in my garage today, started building my metal table. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow. I built it a little tall, 41 3/4" , hoping it will allow me to work a little longer without bothering my shoulder. Anyways, anyone need a table saw table? need to make room[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Oh yea, table saw not included[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Never mind....
Oh yea, waste our time looking at your post, and all you type is "Never mind"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 10-08-2005, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher

true, but all subjects are removed, and we have a large deposit. plus i met the owner ( a young pup) and he really likes the place. PLUS, he has 5 cars (a '53 Packard, a '67 Pontiac, swamp buggy, KTM 380 bike, etc..), and he's never gonna leave the shop.

Old 10-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyertrue, but all subjects are removed, and we have a large deposit. plus i met the owner ( a young pup) and he really likes the place. PLUS, he has 5 cars (a '53 Packard, a '67 Pontiac, swamp buggy, KTM 380 bike, etc..), and he's never gonna leave the shop.

That's what I'm talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Since my garage is cleaned out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that's where I've been spending my time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Getting real close to putting a bed out there with a cable t.v.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Can't wait to see pictures of your new shop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm sure it will put my garage to shame[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-08-2005, 04:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Decided to cut 5" off the legs to my welding table. TOO high[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Good thing about metal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you can cut it up as many time as you want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and just put the pieces back together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel